Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships in New Zealand 2019/2020 and How to Apply.
Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships in New Zealand 2019…. Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships. This is a comprehensive guide on How to Apply for Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships in New Zealand 2018/2019 Online. See more details below;
Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships in New Zealand 2019
Applications are currently been accepted for the Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships in New Zealand 2018/2019, applicants are reminded to ensure that they have complied with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification
About the Award:
The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is an international programme under which member governments offer scholarships and fellowships to citizens of other Commonwealth countries. The CSFP was established at the first Commonwealth education conference in 1959 and is reviewed by education ministers at their triennial meetings – the only scholarship scheme in the world to receive such high-level recognition.
- Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.
- Caribbean: Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Asia (Other): Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- Pacific: Cook Islands, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
To be taken at (country):
Applicants must meet the following conditions to be eligible for a New Zealand Scholarship:
- Be a member of a Commonwealth country
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing your scholarship.
- Be able to satisfy Immigration requirements for international student entry to New Zealand or the country in which you will undertake your scholarship (i.e. medical checks, police clearances/character checks, etc.)
- Be academically and linguistically able to obtain an Offer of Place for the proposed programme of study from the tertiary institute where you will undertake your scholarship.
- Not have been previously terminated from a New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Seek a qualification that will contribute to the sustainable development of your home country
- Commit to return to your country for a minimum of 2 years at the end of your scholarship.
How to Apply
The application process for a New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship is different to other New Zealand Scholarships. Applicants must submit their applications to their country’s ‘Nominating Agency’ first. The Nominating Agency then ‘nominates’ two applicants from the submitted applications to send to the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Read the Commonwealth section of the How to Apply page carefully before you submit an application.
28th March 2018
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: 2019/2020 Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships in New Zealand, Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships, Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships Application Guide, Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships Application Portal, Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships Application Requirements, Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships in New Zealand, Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships in New Zealand 2018, Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships in New Zealand 2019, Commonwealth Scholarships, How to Apply for Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships in New Zealand