=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
CSIRO Tribal and Torres Strait Islander Postgraduate Scholarship Program is a new initiative which supports tribal and Torres Strait Islander people to pursue postgraduate studies in CSIRRO STEM (science, technology engineering, and mathematics) priority areas.
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation is an independent Australian federal government agency responsible for scientific research.
- Applications Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for postgraduate (Course work) postgraduate (Research) degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of STEM (science, technology engineering, and mathematics).
- Scholarship Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win top-up scholarship $7,000 p/yr + $10,000 p/annum operating budget
- Nationality: Australian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from Australia.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply you must:
- be of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- identify as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person
- be accepted as such by the community in which they live or have lived
- be a permanent resident of Australia
- be enrolled at an Australian university
- be a recipient of one of the following:
- an Australian Postgraduate Award (APA)
- a Centre link education scheme payment
- a university scholarship or equivalent
- Commence your D. or Masters program by 30 June of the year following the year of application (i.e. if applying in 2017 you must commence by 30 June 2018). Students who have already commenced may apply for a top-up a scholarship if they are less than twelve months into their course at 1 January of the year following application)
- Be undertaking a research degree in a priority area aligned to a business unit research program by a CSIRO business unit.
To apply, please prepare one document which includes all of the following:
- your cover letter and CV/resume (which includes the names and contact details of two previous supervisors or academic/ professional referees)
- the name of your university and university supervisor (if known)
- your preferred CSIRO Business Unit and supervisor (if known)
- An outline of your longer-term career aspirations and detail how this program will help you achieve them.
- Enter your personal details and then click ‘Next’ to move to the application form:
- complete the form and upload the one document you prepared as requested above in the field labeled ‘Resume and the cover letter’
- upload your latest academic results in the ‘Requested Information‘ field
- upload your confirmation of enrolment OR letter of offer from an Australian university in the ‘Additional Documents‘ field
- upload your Confirmation of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent document in the ‘Additional Documents‘ field
- After preparing the above document return to the advertisement and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to either create a Candidate Profile or to log in to your current account.
How to Apply
To participate in this scholarship, applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://jobs.csiro.au/job/Various-CSIRO-Aboriginal-and-Torres-Strait-Islander-Postgraduate-Scholarships/501921700/
APPLY HERECSN Team
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.