Apply for CSM Trust Undergraduate Geology Scholarship – Study at University of Exeter in UK 2019
Application are currently invited from suitably qualify candidate for CSM Trust Undergraduate Geology Scholarship at University of Exeter in UK 2019. The deadline for submission of CSM Trust Undergraduate Geology Scholarship 2019 is 31st March 2019. See more details below;
CSM Trust Undergraduate Geology Scholarship
The Camborne School of Mines Trust is delighted to announce CSM Trust Undergraduate Geology Scholarship for September 2019 entry. Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The University of Exeter is a public research university located in Exeter, Devon, South West England, United Kingdom. At the University of Exeter we combine teaching excellence and high levels of student satisfaction with world class research at our campuses in Exeter and Cornwall. We are a member of the Russell Group of leading research-intensive universities. Our success is built on a strong partnership with our students and a clear focus on high performance.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Applications Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Geology.
- Scholarship Award: Five awards of £6000, to be paid in three equal installments, are available.
- Nationality: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Five awards are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for .
N/B: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- These scholarships are available to all applicants with an offer to study on BSc or MGeol Geology programmes at the University of Exeter for September 2019 entry.
English Language Requirements:
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
- To apply for this award, please submit a 500-word personal statement discussing discuss your motivation to study Geology. Applications should be made through our online portal.
Submissions will be assessed by the Admissions Tutor and candidates will be notified of decisions by the end of May 2019. Awards are conditional on choosing Exeter as firm choice to study BEng or MGeol programmes.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.