Dean’s International Postgraduate Research Scholarship at the University of Sydney, Australia | See Application Guide
Dean’s International Postgraduate Research Scholarship at the University of Sydney, Australia | See Application Guide.
Funded by the Faculty of Science at the University of Sydney, the scholarship aims to support outstanding higher degree research students with their studies.
The University of Sydney is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities. It provides bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees. The university has 33,505 undergraduate and 19,284 graduate students.
- Applications Deadline: 30 April 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to master’s level programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: An annual stipend allowance equivalent to the Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate indexed annually.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants for the Scholarship should meet all the following requirements:
- Applicants who have either a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for full-time studies in a Masters by Research or Doctor of Philosophy (D.) within the Faculty of Science at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in the final year of at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree in Science or relevant discipline area,
- Applicants who have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) equivalent to a grade of 85 at the University of Sydney;
- Applicants must separately apply for a Research Training Program (RTP) Fee Offset and Stipend Scholarship at the University of Sydney.
The Scholarship will also cover overseas health cover for the recipient (single cover only) for the normal full-time duration of their higher degree studies and will provide reimbursement for the initial visa application fee required to commence their research studies at the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
Applicants should apply for the scholarship through the given link: https://sydneyuniversity.formstack.com/forms/diprs
APPLY HERECSN Team
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.