Delta State Government Scholarship Scheme 2020 Students Portal Update.
Delta State Government Scholarship Scheme 2020: This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Delta State government scholarships for A’level, O’level and undergraduate students. Continue reading this article to gain more insight on application guideline and requirements.
Do you know that you can surely get an A’level, O’level and Undergraduate scholarship opportunity here in Delta State? Yes, you sure can. All you need is this page information – read on…
Delta State is an oil and agricultural producing state of Nigeria, situated in the South-South geo-political zone with a population of 4,112,445 (males: 2,069,309; females: 2,043,136). Its capital city is Asaba, located at the northern end of the state. The state has a total land area of 16,842 square kilometres (6,503 sq mi).
Eligibility and Requirements.
To qualify for the 2020 Delta State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Be Delta State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Delta State (Western Delta University, Novena University, Michael and Cecilia Ibru University, Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Edwin Clark University, Delta State University).
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
IMPORTANT! The Delta State Government Scholarship Scheme 2020 is not yet out online, but keep bookmarking this page as update will be made immediately the scholarship is out.
Click the link below for more information about Delta State scholarship application guide.
Application Deadline: Not yet available.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Delta State Scholarship Board Scholarship 2020 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020/2021 Delta State Government Scholarship, Delta State Government Scholarship, Delta State Government Scholarship 2020, Delta State Government Scholarship Application Deadline, Delta State Government Scholarship Scheme 2020, How to Apply for Delta State Government Scholarship