=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply for Emergency Nursing Advocacy Bursary At Australian Catholic University in Australia – 2019.
Emergency Nursing Advocacy Bursary At Australian Catholic University… The Australian Catholic University – Australia is offering the Emergency Nursing Advocacy Bursary to International students who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is designed to support socially and economically disadvantaged students who aspire to join the nursing profession.
Application Deadline: March 11, 2019.
Eligible Countries: International and Australian Students
Type: Undergraduate Nursing or Midwifery degree program.
Value Of Scholarships: $2,500
- Applicants must Be domestic and international students
- Applicants must Be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must Have excellent academic records
- Applicants must Be applying or must have applied for a degree program at Australian Catholic University – Australia
Interested applicants are required to click HERE and complete the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 300 words outlining:
- your commitment to nursing and healthcare
- your personal career aspirations
- how you have been disadvantaged due to any of the following: coming from a regional or a remote area, having carer or sole parent responsibilities, financial hardship, disability or chronic medical conditions, English language difficulties, refugee status or the effects of abuse.
- how the scholarship could financially support your study
- Written reference which addresses the above criteria
- Evidence of financial need
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.