Endeavour Postgraduate Leadership Award 2019-2020 | Full Application Guide.
Endeavour Postgraduate Leadership Award 2019… Endeavour Postgraduate Leadership Award for Masters / PhD level Students in Australia. Application deadline is 15 November 2019.
The Endeavour Postgraduate Leadership Award provides financial support for international applicants to undertake a postgraduate qualification at a Masters or PhD level either by coursework or research in any field in Australia for up to 2 years for Masters and 4 years for PhD.
Universities or Higher Educations Institutions in Australia.
Level/Field(s) of Study
Masters or PhD level either by coursework or research in any field of study
Number of Awards
International students from Americas, Asia, Africa, Carribean, Europe, Middle East and the Pacific.
All successful Individual short and long term Endeavour Leaders will receive AU$3,000 per month as a stipend (maximum amount of AU$36,000 per calendar year paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
Successful Individual Endeavour Leaders are also eligible for:
- travel allowance of up to AU$3,000 (with provision to pay up to AU$4,500 under special circumstances)
• establishment allowance of between AU$2,000 and AU$4,000, dependent on category and duration of Award
• health insurance for the full category duration (Overseas Student Health Cover [OSHC] for international recipients)
• travel insurance (excluding during program for international recipients)
International Endeavour leaders undertaking postgraduate qualifications (Masters or PhD) are eligible to receive tuition fees of up to AU$30,000 per calendar year, paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.
The duration of the scholarship is up to 2 years for a Masters and up to 4 years for a PhD.
To participate in the ELP, individual applicants must:
- not be undertaking their Leadership Activity in a country where they hold citizenship/dual citizenship or permanent residency (International Individual Endeavour Leaders must undertake their activity in Australia and not hold citizenship/dual citizenship or be a permanent resident of Australia.)
- be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their Leadership Activity
- not be in receipt of any other Australian Government sponsored mobility, scholarship or fellowship benefits
As part of the eligibility requirements, applicants must submit a letter of admission (offer letter) for a Masters or Graduate Diploma leading into a Masters course or for a PhD course at an Australian university for the 2019 academic year
Applications are submitted through the Endeavour Online (EOL) system. Applications will close at 11.59 p.m. Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (AEDT) on 15th November 2019.
It is important to read the 2019 Application Guidelines and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.