Europe Excellence Scholarship at Bond University for International Students | See Application Guide.
Europe Excellence Scholarship…. The Bond University pleased to offer the Europe Excellence Scholarship for international undergraduate or postgraduate students. It offers high academic achievers who have received an offer to study at Bond University, with tuition assistance for the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program.
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and is a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. It awards $2,500 tuition remission towards the cost of the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program.
Bond University seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university. It is a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalized and transformational student experience.
- Applications Deadline: 24 May 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate or master’s level programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The successful award recipient must:
- $2,500 tuition
- Be enrolled on a full-time basis
- Participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: All countries are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form.
- The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the English Pathway Studies Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to the chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
Following the closing date each semester, Bond will select the successful applicants on a competitive, merit-based process.
- This will include a review of each applicant’s academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country qualification and supporting the statement.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome within a month of the scholarship closing date.
How to Apply
To receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship, Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form through the given link: https://apply.bond.edu.au/
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.