Apply for Eynesbury College High Achiever Progression International Scholarship in Australia – 2019.
Eynesbury College High Achiever Progression International Scholarship… The University of Adelaide is delighted to announce the Eynesbury College High Achiever Progression Scholarship 2019. The scholarship is open to the open to citizens of any country except Australia and New Zealand.
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. The University has three primary areas of focus. They are committed to achieving excellence in education, research, and engagement with the community.
- Applications Deadline: Scholarships are open throughout the year
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world except Australia and New Zealand
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a graduate of Eynesbury College
- Have a University of Adelaide offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
The eligibility for this scholarship is determined by:
- ‘The top 100 commencing international students with an average grade of a minimum of 85% or higher in the last program studied at Eynesbury College prior to progressing to the University of Adelaide.’
- Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award for which they are eligible).
How to Apply
It is not necessary to apply for the 2019 Eynesbury College High Achiever Progression Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements and scholarship closing date requirements. Scholarship recipients will be notified by email within two weeks of finalizing their acceptance process.
Scholarships are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to finalise their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time for them to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.