Faculty of Law Equity Scholarship at the University of Technology Sydney 2019 | Click Here to Apply.
Faculty of Law Equity Scholarship… The University of Technology Sydney is proud to offer the Faculty of Law Equity Scholarship. This scholarship is available for UTS undergraduate law students who are the citizen of Australian or New Zealand.
The scholarship program is designed to support commencing UTS undergraduate Law students that demonstrate financial need and support them during their study.
Founded in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney is a public research university in Sydney, Australia. It is Australia’s #1 Young University and ranked 10th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
- Application Deadline: 11 March 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to the undergraduate degree level
- Scholarship Award: $20,000
- Numbers of Award: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in: Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Laws course is eligible for this scholarship
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of Australian permanent resident visa or Permanent human visa
- UTS Bachelor of Arts has received a proposal through the University Admission Center (UAC)
- The degree of law (single or joint)
- Already have not received any other graduate degree
- Apply for UC through an Equity Scholarship and display financial loss in it
- To be eligible, all candidates should apply online using the scholarship application form
- All candidates should be available to participate in interview individually
- If you are going to attend this scholarship, no supporting documents are the requirement to apply for this scholarship.
- As part of the application, apply for a Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) Equity Scholarship and therein demonstrate financial disadvantage.
One new Recipient will be awarded the Scholarship each year.
Benefits to Recipient:
- The maximum total value of the scholarship is $20,000
- In addition, the Recipient will be allocated an academic mentor to meet with twice per session for scholarship duration.
Payment of Benefits:
- All recipient will receive two (2) payments per year by electronic funds transfer to his/her nominated bank account.
- Each payment will be $2,500 or the pro-rata amount if the part-time study has been approved by exception.
- Payment will usually be made 4 weeks after the Census dates in autumn and spring sessions.
- By applying for this scholarship you may also be considered for the Eric Dreikurs Scholarship and the Ezekiel Solomon Scholarship.
- Preference may be given to applicants that have experienced any long-term educational barriers as assessed by the UAC Equity Scholarship application.
How to Apply
To apply, students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.