FEBE International Alumni and Family Scholarship 2019 at University of Newcastle in UK.
FEBE International Alumni and Family Scholarship 2019… Applications are invited from undergraduate and postgraduate students for FEBE International Alumni and Family Scholarship. The application deadline is 29th July, 2019.
The aim of this educational award is to investigate the Alumni and Family of UON and giving them an opportunity to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the university.
The University of Newcastle has a primary campus in Callaghan. It is an Australian public university which was established in 1965.
Why at the University of Newcastle? At UON, applicants will get excellent academic excellence for studies. They will participate in many workshops, cultural programs, and personality development activities for making their self best.
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: July 29, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International Alumni and family of UON.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must be an international full-fee paying student. Also, be either UON Alumni, the immediate family member of UON Alumni, or be enrolled in the same study period as an immediate family member also studying with UON and able to prove status as an eligible family member of Alumni or current student (if applicable).
How to Apply
See the following phases in order to apply for the grant-
- Phase 1- In order to apply for this grant, you need to enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you can apply for the grant through the direct link giving on the grant application page.
- Phase 2- This PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process documents such as written proof of a family link, like birth or marriage certificate, known UON student numbers.
This outstanding educational grant will provide AUD $1,000 as a tuition fee waiver for up to maximum 4 years of undergraduate and 3 years of a postgraduate degree program.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.