FEBE Study Tour Scholarship 2019 for International Students in Australia.
FEBE Study Tour Scholarship 2019… University of Newcastle is inviting candidate to apply for FEBE Study Tour Scholarship for Students of Engineering and Built Environment Faculty. Application deadline is March 31, 2019.
The Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment at the University of Newcastle is providing the FEBE Study Tour Scholarship for students to continue into research higher degree candidature.
The program is open to supporting international candidates who are commencing in a Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment (FEBE) program at the university.
Established in 1965, the University of Newcastle is a leader in university education. It is a research-intensive university and a leader in university education, with a reputation for high-quality teaching and learning and exciting, contemporary academic programs.
Why at the University of Newcastle– The university offers a flexible approach to education for candidates. It provides a unique opportunity to follow a specific interest in a particular area of your chosen course and opens up exciting new pathways for you to explore.
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Course Level: Research higher degree
- Scholarship Award: $3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: 25 scholarships are available for the candidates.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to pursuing research higher degree with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship applicant must be enrolled or enrolling in any year of a program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, Callaghan Campus, University of Newcastle. Candidates must be an International full-fee paying student. Applicant must have completed an official Study Tour on Callaghan campus with a partner of the university within the 2 years before starting the current study.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are going to apply for the Study Tour Scholarship, you must apply the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment. The eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the link: https://dotnet.newcastle.edu.au/scholarships/apply.aspx
- Supporting Documents: To register you’ll need to: have a valid email address. use your full name as listed on your official documentation (i.e. Provide a certified copy (by Justice of the Peace or University Staff Member) of your personal documentation. As part of the scholarship, the candidate must submit a PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates can apply for the admission in their chosen course at the university with documents such as Identification documents, citizenship, and educational qualification.
- Language Requirement: The University accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English. IELTS is the most widely available.
- Benefits: The scholarship provides $3000 to the successful scholar. It will be paid as a tuition fee waiver in the first term of study.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.