Federal Government Scholarship 2019-2020 | Apply for BEA FG Study Abroad Scheme.
FG Scholarship 2019… Federal Government Scholarship, Federal Government Scholarship 2019, Apply for Federal Government Nigerian Undergraduate, Masters and PhD for Study Overseas (Bilateral Educational Agreement) Scheme Online @ www.education.gov.ng – See more details below;
Federal Government Scholarship 2019
The Federal Scholarship Board by the Federal Ministry of Education of Nigeria is now offering the 2019/2020 Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD students to study Overseas AND the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS TENABLE IN NIGERIA TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
FOR NA, SDG (SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS) FOR GIRLS ONLY.
The Honorable Minister of Education (HME) Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian Students in Nigerian Public tertiary institutions to participate in the 2019/2020 selection interviews for scholarship awards tenable in
Nigerian tertiary institutions.
BEA Scholarship Award Courses for Application.
Below is Federal Government Scholarship Award (2019/2020) Tenable in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Courses to be considered for the award are as follows:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Entreprenuerial Studies
- Environmental Science
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
The eligibility criteria for Nigerian BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA) scholarships are as follows:
– Undergraduate Scholarship:
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secoundary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2017 & 2018).
- Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
– Postgraduate Scholarship:
- All applicants must hold a First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- Evidence of readiness to be released by employer.
– Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one year foreign language of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction; and
– All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship must visit the website before 15th January, 2019.
– Complete the application form online
– Print the completed form and bring to the interview venue in addition to 2.0 above.
FOR NIGERIA AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) 2019/2020 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS TENABLE IN NIGERIA TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS FOR NA, SDG (SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS) FOR GIRLS ONLY
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered FullTime students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND &NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarshipapplicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
Number of Scholarships: Several
What are the benefits?
- The participating countries are responsible for the tuition and accommodation, while Nigeria government takes care of supplement, warm clothing, health insurance, research grant where applicable and take off.
- The Nigeria Award (NA) SDG Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
- Institutional charges and fees and
- For Personal maintenance;
- SDGs Scholarship is for female only.
How long will sponsorship last? The duration of the scholarship offer ranges from 4- 9 years depending on the level of study and the country.
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time students.
- Change of course or institution not allowed.
- The scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of (a) Institution charges and fees and (b) Personal maintenance.
The BEA interviews are between 15th January – 19th January 2019 across the six geopolitical zones. Candidates are advised to apply online before these dates.
How to Apply for BEA FG Scholarships.
Venue: Federal Government College in each State capital
List of Venues and Addresses
- Adamawa State – Fggc Yola, Numan Road Yola
- Bauchi State – Fggc Bauchi, Gombe Road Bauchi
- Borno State – Ramat Polytechnic Opposite Police Headquarters, Maiduguri
- Gombe State – Govt Science Secondary School 1 Gombe, Adjacent Specialist Hospital.
- Taraba State – Fggc Jalingo, Road Safely Road, Jalingo.
- Yobe State – Government Girls College, Along Maiduguri Road, Opposite Federal Polytechnic Damaturu.
- Zamafara State – FGGC Gussu.
- Kaduna State – Fed. Govt College Kaduna
- Sokoto State – Fgc Sokoto
- Katsina State – Govt. Colege (Day Wing) Katsina
- Kebbi State – Fed.Poly.( Twtin Lecture Theatre) Birninkebbi
- Kano State – Kano State Scholarship Board Office Hall, Kano
- Jigaw&State – Commercial Secondary School, Dutse.
- Rivers State – Federal Government College, Rumuokoro, Ph
- Akwa Ibom State – Federal Science & Technical College – Uyo
- Cross Rvers State – Federal Government Girls College, Calabar
- Delta State – Federal College Of Education Technical, Asaba
- Bayelsa State – Bishop Dimeri Grammar School, Yenagua
- Edo State – Federal Government Girls College, Benin
- Enugu State – Federal Government College, Enugu
- Imo State – Federal Government Girls College, Owerri
- Ebonyi State – Law Faculty Auditorium, Ebony State University, Abakallki
- Anambra State – Federal Science And Technical College Awaka
- Abia State – Federal Government Girls’ College Umuahia.
- Oyo State – School Of Science, Okebola, Ibadan.
- Osun State – Ataoja School Of Science Osogbo
- Ekiti State – Christ School, Ado-Ekiti.
- Ogun State – Abeokuta Grammar School, Abeokuta
- Lagos State – Federal Science And Technical College, Akoka
- Ondo State – Federal Government Girls College, Akure
- Kwara State – Federal Government College, Ogidi Oloje – Ilonn
- Niger State – Federal Government College, Chanchaga – Minna
- Nasarawa State- Government Science Secondary School, Lafia
- Benue State – Government Seconday School -Makurdi
- Kogi State – Government Science Secondary School, Lokoja
- Plateau State – Federal Government College, Zaria Road – Jos
- Fct- Federal Government Boys College, Apo
Application form are completed as follows:
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the printed copy:
- Letter of admission
- Current Course Registration Form
- Last sessional CGPA RESULT
- Current School’s identity card
- Letter of identification from your State/Local government.
- Two(2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
- Note: Printed copy should be endorsed (signed and atamped) by your HOD or Dean of Faculty of your institution.
- Submit two sets of the printed and endorsed form at the venue of the interviews as scheduled above
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Candidates are allowed to attend interviews in centers nearest to them irrespective of the State of origin and Institution of domicile of candidates.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
How to Apply for Scholarship Online
All the eligible programmes for the scholarship awards are below:
i) Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Turkey, Cuba, Ukraine, Japan, and
ii) Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c.
NOTE: BEA PROCESSING DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!’
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website education.gov.ng and click on READ MORE on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Application Form
- Submit two sets of the Printed Application Forms at the venue of the interview as scheduled
BEA Interview Venues and Dates
NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of current International passport,;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government Hospitals; and
- Police clearance certificate where.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.