Foot Locker Scholarship Program 2019/2020 for US Citizen.
Foot Locker Scholarship 2019… Applications are now accepted from student-athlete for the 2019 Foot Locker Scholarship program. The scholarship worth upto $20,000. Interested and eligible applicant should apply on or before 16th December, 2019.
The Foot Locker Scholarship 2019 is intended for high school students’ athletes, intending to get into a college for undergraduate studies. You can also access other scholarship for high school students and apply for it.
Foot Locker Scholarship is to be hosted in the United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States of America.
The Foot Locker Scholarship program 2019 is available to all U.S citizens. Read also if you wish to study outside your country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- Twenty-foot Locker Scholar Athletes will receive $20,000 in faculty scholarship money to get his or her excellence in faculty, in their own sports teams, as well as within their own communities.
- The footlocker scholarship winners will be granted in four equal yearly payments of $5,000 through the entire winner’s academic faculty livelihood.
- As well as this 20,000 Foot Locker Scholar Athletes informative article, among those 20 winners are also selected to your Ken C. Hicks scholarship for exhibiting exceptional educational achievement, outstanding leadership, and also a real love of this match. This student will get their schooling from four annual payments, every one of 6,250.
The number of the offer in Foot Locker Scholarship is about twenty for each academic year.
Eligibility for Foot Locker Scholarship
In other to be considered eligible for the Foot Locker Scholar Athletes application, the candidate must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Be a current high school senior entering a four-year, accredited US college or university in the Fall of 2018
- Be now a part (in good standing) of a high school sports group or participate in after-school sports (e.g. intramurals, martial arts, etc.)
- Have claimed that an unweighted GPA of 3.0 or high in ninth grade to initial session of 12th grade
- Must be a U.S. citizen or US Permanent Legal Resident
- Foot Locker workers and their immediate relatives are ineligible
Foot Locker Scholarship Application Procedures
- During application, the applicants must enrol themselves throughout the link: https://footlockerscholarathletes.com/register
- Your entire application, for example, your non-family correspondence recommendation, is sent in time so as to be considered.
- Applicants have to publish and submit an application (two) Footlocker scholarship Essays, the initial one more than 500 words in total, and also the 2nd one more than 500 words long, describing or describing he exhibit excellence in faculty, on his/her area.
Application Deadline of Scholarship
The application form closes December 16, 2019, in 5pm EST for several candidates (even in the event that you reside in Central, Mountain, or Pacific Coast time zones).
You can get more information about Foot Locker Scholarship, Click on the link https://footlockerscholarathletes.com/
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.