GEIL Secondary School Scholarship 2019/2020 Application Portal.
GEIL Secondary School Scholarship 2019… Green Energy International Limited is offering scholarship award to secondary school student in Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers State.
GEIL is offering Secondary School Scholarship to suitably qualified students of Ikuru Town, Ugama Ekede, Ayama Ekede, Asuk Oyet, Asuk Ama and other communities located in Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers State, Nigeria.
The scholarship is designed to enhance human capital development as well as high literacy level in the host communities. The scholarship scheme is also a testimony of GEIL’s commitment to raising the next generation of leaders for the communities and the Nation.
To qualify for consideration, applicant MUST:
- Provide Andoni Local Government Area identification certificate;
- Be a native of Ikuru Town, Ugama Ekede, Ayama Ekede, Asuk Oyet, Asuk Ama and other communities in Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers, State;
- Provide a duly endorsed letter from one of followings: Recognized Traditional Chief, Board of Trustee Member, Community Youth President and Chairman of Community Development Association.
- Be a secondary school pupil (JSS1 to SS3) currently enrolled in recognized or Government secondary school;
- All qualified applicants will sit for a paper examination.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here (PDF) to download and print Application Form. All applications should be forwarded to: [email protected]
Submit hard copy(s) by post to:
10B, Odili Close, Birabi Street,
GRA Phase 2, Port Harcourt,
Rivers State, Nigeria.
You can download and print the application form above or collect the hard copy from the following:
- Members, Board of Trustees (Host Communities)
- Chairmen, Community Development Committee (Host Communities)
- Andoni Local Government Secretariat, Ngo Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Andoni Traditional Chiefs.
- GEIL Does not Demand Payment form Applicants. The application form is Free of charge.
- GEIL Does not Assign ‘Representatives’ / ‘Agents’ to assist applicants to process applications.
- Multiple applications attract automatic disqualification.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- All applicants are therefore advised to ensure their mobile telephone numbers and address are properly filled.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.