Global Scholarship 2019 at Kent State University in USA.
Global Scholarship 2019… The Office of Global Education at Kent State University is seeking a greater number of high-quality international students for its Global Scholarship. The Application Deadline is June 1 for fall and October 1 for spring enrollment.
Global Scholarship 2019
The program is available to all incoming international undergraduate degree-seeking students who have been admitted to Kent State campus.
Founded in 1910 as a teacher-training school, Kent State University is a public research university. It is a globally recognized and nationally ranked university. It offers more than 300 academic programs at the associate, bachelor’s, masters and doctoral levels.
Why at Kent State University? Kent State exchanges universities in more than 50 countries and offers education abroad programs to destinations around the world. International students can experience countries other than the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in any subject at the KSU
- Admissible Criteria: Student qualifies as an incoming international student who intends to pursue an undergraduate degree and will enroll full time at Kent State. Graduate, exchange, visiting, ESL or current students and in-state resident students are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will be automatically considered for the program upon admission to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide proof of English language proficiency, transcripts, a letter of reference, and financial documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average, ACT and/or SAT scores, Strength of high school college preparatory curriculum, and Grade trends.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must obtain TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic score, MELAB or Completing the ELS level 112 Intensive English Program or SAT/ACT.
The Global Award provides eligible students with $4,000 per year ($2,000 per semester), reducing the cost of a Kent State 4-year undergraduate degree by up to $16,000.
Application Deadline: June 1 for fall and October 1 for spring enrollment.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.