Griffth University International Student Excellence Scholarship 2019 | See Application Guide.
Griffth University International Student Excellence Scholarship… Applications are open for the International Student Excellence Scholarship – Postgraduate Coursework. The scholarship is open for high-achieving students applying for postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Griffith University ranks among the top 3 percent universities globally. It has 50000 students in five campuses in South-East Queensland, Australia.
- Applications Deadline: May 17, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Nationality: Country other than Australia or New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all Country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into a postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
Applicants must provide:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/application-form
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.