Harvard University MBA Scholarship for International Students 2019-2020 | See Application Procedures
=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. The Scholarship offers financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees and Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
- Applications Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for MBA program
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of business
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for the candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- .Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to [email protected]
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.