$500+ Hearthstone Housing Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020.
Hearthstone Housing Foundation Scholarship… Many students struggle to obtain a college degree due to the rising costs of education in this country. To address this need, the Hearthstone Scholarship Fund was established in 2009.
Since its inception, the Hearthstone Scholarship Committee has awarded more than $950,000 in scholarships to students from California, Georgia, New Jersey, Oregon, and Washington. Scholarship awards range from $500 to $5,000.
Hearthstone Housing Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Scholarship Intent:The Hearthstone Scholarship Fund was created in 2009 to develop and empower new generations of the communities it serves to achieve their educational endeavors.
1) Be 15-25 years of age.
2) Attend college/university, trade school, professional/leadership training in the 2019-2020 academic year or as a high school student enroll in a college test-taking preparation course, leadership conference, or other academic enriching activity.
3) Maintain at least a 3.0 (HS) or 2.75 GPA(college).
4) Must be from a low income household or demonstrate financial need. Must include proof of income (i.e. most recent tax return, FAFSA student aid report).
5) Reside in a Hearthstone Housing Foundation property or is a resident in a county where a Hearthstone property is located (List of eligible counties/properties on website).
6) Personal, professional, and/or academic goals.
7) Involvement in community service or volunteer activities.
- Class Level:HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status:Entering and Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement:Undergrad: HALF-TIME; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSAand/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- GPA:HS GPA: 3.0; Undergrad GPA: 2.75; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person:Hearthstone Housing Foundation
- Contact Person title:Scholarship Fund Committee
- Street Address:4000 MacArthur Blvd, Ste. 105, Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Phone Number:(949)553-9447
- Email:[email protected]
- Number of Awards:varies
- Deadline:March 31, 2019
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.