Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020 International Student Updates.
Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020: The information below contains Hungarian Government Scholarship Update.
Beneath is also the application guideline and all vital information needed in Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020/21. Stay focus and read through.
The Hungarian Government offers the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme for international students as an opportunity to undergo a study of all types in Hungary for free. The Programme is managed by Tempus Public Foundation.
The core mission of the programme is to increase the number of foreign students in Hungary and to encourage Hungarian higher education institutions to attract top foreign students. Thousands of students from all around the world apply for higher educational studies in Hungary each year. The number of Stipendium Hungaricum applicants is continuously increasing as well as the number of available scholarship places.
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme is based on bilateral educational cooperation agreements signed between the Ministries responsible for education in the sending countries/territories and Hungary or between institutions. Currently, more than 50 Sending Partners are engaged in the programme throughout 4 different continents.
- Hungarian citizens (including those with dual citizenships)
- former Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Holders, who are re-applying for studies in the same cycle of education (non-degree studies, bachelor, master, doctoral level) including both full time and partial study programmes
For full time programmes, students can apply from the following Sending Partners: Arab Republic of Egypt, Argentine Republic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Georgia, Islamic Republic of Iran, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Japan, Kingdom of Cambodia, Kingdom of Morocco, Kurdistan Regional Government/Iraq, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanese Republic, Mongolia, Oriental Republic of Uruguay, Palestine, People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria, People’s Republic of China (including the Hudec scholarships), Republic of Albania, Republic of Angola, Republic of Azerbaijan, Republic of Belarus, Republic of Colombia, Republic of Ecuador, Republic of Ghana, Republic of India, Republic of Indonesia, Republic of Iraq, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kenya, Republic of Korea, Republic of Kosovo, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM is used at OSCE, UN, CoE, EU and NATO fora), Republic of Moldova, Republic of Namibia, Republic of Paraguay, Republic of Serbia, Republic of South Africa, Republic of the Philippines, Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Republic of Turkey, Republic of Yemen, Russian Federation, Socialist Republic of Vietnam, State of Israel, Syrian Arab Republic, The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Tunisian Republic, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Mexican States
For partial study programmes, students can apply from the following Sending Partners: Georgia, Islamic Republic of Iran, Japan, Kingdom of Cambodia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanese Republic, Mongolia, People’s Republic of China (only Hudec applicants), Republic of Albania, Republic of Belarus, Republic of India, Republic of Korea, Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Republic of Turkey, Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Russian Federation, Syrian Arab Republic, United Mexican States
Participating Institutions: All Hungarian higher education institutions
Fields of Study
Applicants are encouraged to apply for study fields that are in the educational cooperation programmes between Hungary and the specific Sending Partner.
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are available for bachelor, master, one-tier master, doctoral and non-degree programmes (preparatory and specialisation courses).
In the Hungarian education system, one-tier master programmes cover both the bachelor and the master level of studies; therefore it is an undivided master programme that results in a master degree. These one-tier programmes are offered in specific study fields such as general medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, architecture, law, veterinary surgery, forestry engineering, etc.
Number of Awards
In the academic year 2020/2021 approximately 4000 students can begin their studies in Hungary in the framework of the Stipendium Hungaricum Programme
Duration of candidate’s chosen program:
- Bachelor programmes: Fulltime: 2-4 years; Partial: 1 or 2 semesters
- Master programmes: Fulltime: 1.5-2 years; Partial: 1 or 2 semesters
- One-tier master programmes: Fulltime: 5-6 years; Partial: 1 or 2 semesters
- Doctoral programmes: Fulltime: 2+2 years; Partial: 1 or 2 semesters
- Non-degree programmes:
- Preparatory course in Hungarian language: 1 year
- Other preparatory and specialisation courses: up to 1 year
The scholarship includes:
- Tuition-free education: exemption from the payment of tuition fee
- Monthly stipend
- non-degree, bachelor, master and one-tier master level: monthly amount of HUF 40 460 (cca EUR 130) contribution to the living expenses in Hungary, for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies
- doctoral-level: according to the current Hungarian legislation, the monthly amount of scholarship is HUF 140 000 (cca EUR 450) for the first phase of education (4 semesters) and HUF 180 000 (cca EUR 580) for the second phase (4 semesters) – for 12 months a year, until completion of studies.
- Accommodation: dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40 000 to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period
- Medical insurance: health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance for up to HUF 65 000 (cca EUR 205) a year/person
How to Apply
International students who just completed their secondary education with decent grades; now have another fully funded Hungarian Scholarships opportunity to commence their next academic journey. Fully funded Hungarian Scholarship is offered to the students who want to pursue their career by selecting any bachelor or medical degree programs in any of the Hungarian universities.
Fully Funded Hungary Scholarship Online Application Steps are as follows:
- International students interested to study Bachelor or Medical programs in Hungarian universities under Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Scheme need to submit an online application stating three-degree programs in which they are interested to study in Hungarian universities:
— Online Application for Hungary Scholarship: First of all you have to submit fully funded Hungary Scholarship application online at Hungary Government Scholarship website by filling: your personal details, academic records, and future study interest degree program.
- While submitting your application for Hungary scholarship, candidates will be asked to provide their three subject preferences to study in a particular Hungarian university. So, there is a complete list of all bachelor, master, the doctoral and medical program with the university’s name and website available to download in excel format from here.
List of courses in Hungarian Universities 1 and list of degree courses in Hungary universities2 includes bachelors, masters, medical and doctoral level programs to be taught in all affiliated Hungarian Universities under Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship scheme.
- There is another PDF version of Host institutions and list of bachelor, master, Ph.D., and medical degree programs offered by universities in Hungary, available here PDF List of programs offered by host Hungarian Universities.
- Candidates have to find degree programs from the above list of Hungarian Universities and then fill its detail in online application and contact “Sending Partner” that maybe your country’s education ministry or Hungary Embassy in your home country
- There are a total of 27 Universities and 420-degree programs being offered under Hungaricum Scholarship program, so you can select a maximum of three options.
- You have to send the complete set of documents to the “Sending Partner” in your home country and then wait for their final nomination list for the Hungarian Scholarship scheme
- No Application Fee to apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
- Winners list of Hungarian Scholarship selection round 1 will be displayed after 9th April and shortlisted candidates will be called for a skype based interview/test
- Final winners of Hungarian Stipendium will be issued with Admission notices for VISA processing by the end of June and then you can process your visa in between July-August
- Classes in Hungarian universities will begin from September
- Deadline to apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship scheme is March 5.
- All international students from the participated country list mentioned above in this article are requested to initiate online applications and submit your Recent Photograph
- Motivation letter must be written in Times New Roman font, size 12, having at least one page
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship scheme requires international students to submit online the proof of their English language skills. So, please have a look at the sample of English Proficiency certificate which you can obtain from your last attended school for Hungary Scholarship. IELTS or TOEFL is not compulsory for Hungary Scholarships.
- Students applying for fully funded Hungary scholarship for bachelor degree must attach their scanned copy of high school certificate
- People interested to begin an MS degree in Hungarian universities need to attach their under-graduation transcript and certificate
- Doctoral degree candidates are being asked to submit their Master degree qualification and transcript proof scanned copies in online application systems of Hungarian scholarship website
- You need a medical clearance from a certified doctor in order to apply for Hungarian Scholarship. So, please have a look at Physical Examination form and get tested for all epidemic conditions, Hepatitis A, B, C, AIDS, and other major diseases and attach its copy
- Research proposal or study plan may also be required for some Hungarian scholarship awards
- All students applying for scholarships in Hungarian universities need to have their passport copy available but in case if it is not ready then provide it before the deadline.
- Applicants have to download Statement of an Application form, sign it and attach it to doc’s set
- There are some additional set of documents required by Hungarian universities only from Ph.D. candidates:
–Doctoral applicants have to ask their two professors from last attended school to issue recommendation letters to study in any of the Hungarian University
–Write a detailed research plan in the format: Roman font size 12, page limit not less than two
— Ph.D. Applicants are asked by Hungarian scholarship council to visit this Hungarian Scholarship notice before applying
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: March 5th
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Hec Hungary Scholarship 2020, Hungary Government Scholarship Website, Hungary Scholarship 2020-2021, Online Application for Hungary Scholarship, Stipendium Hungaricum 2020-2021, Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2020