ICCR Scholarship 2019/2020 for Bangladesh Students.
ICCR Scholarship 2019… Government of India through the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) is offering scholarships to Bangladesh students to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and higher courses programme at Universities in India.
ICCR Scholarship 2019
What you Need to Know about ICCR Scholarship 2019
The ICCR offers 1804 scholarships every year, on behalf of the Government of India, to international students who choose to study various artistic and cultural disciplines in India. Undergraduate and Postgraduate students from over 70 countries have benefited from this scheme.
Scholarships are awarded to Bangladeshi nationals for Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate and Ph.D. level studies in India (with the exception of Medicine). Over 3000 ICCR Scholarships have been granted to date. Get Medicine scholarships for international students.
This education scholarship is imparted to meritorious Bangladeshi nationals only for undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. degrees. The Indian government has so far given the ICCR Scholarship to about three thousand Bangladeshi nationals.
For the academic year 2019-2020, the following scholarships are given for various courses at graduate, post-graduate and Ph.D. level-
- Bangladesh Scholarship Scheme (For Engineering, Bachelor, Postgraduate and Ph.D./ Post Doctoral course)
- Bharat Scholarship Scheme (Bachelor, Postgraduate and Ph.D./ Post Doctoral course without Engineering)
Level/ Field of study
This ICCR scholarship Bangladesh is available for studies in engineering, graduate, post-graduate and Ph.D./ post-doctoral programme. Get access to our Scholarship by subjects, here you can access all our scholarships available to any level in all fields of study.
This ICCR scholarship Bangladesh can be taken in India. There are plenty of scholarships you can acquire abroad if you wish to study in any country of your choice. Check out our Scholarship by country and Study Abroad scholarships
Eligible Nationality For ICCR scholarship 2019-20 Bangladesh
This ICCR scholarship 2019 is intended for Bangladeshi students. Check out our fully funded scholarships for other scholarship opportunities you can grab.
ICCR Scholarship 2019 worth
ICCR scholarship provides financial support for successful students all through their studies.
Eligibility for the ICCR Scholarship 2019-20 Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Bangladesh are eligible to apply for the iccr scholarship 2019.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a BE / B Tech degree or must apply for the course, in their school-college syllabus must include Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- English Language Requirements: Candidates who wish to get scholarships must be proficient in English and have at least 60 percent marks in the passed examination or 3 in GPA 5. Candidates will have to take part in the 30-minute English proficiency test, whose time and place will be announced.
- Applicant should be at least 18 years of age by July 2019.
Note: As per ICCR rules, all students will have to stay in the hostels. No exception for family/health reasons to stay outside is entertained.
How to Apply for ICCR 2019 Scholarship
- To apply online for interested students, you need to create your own private login ID and password. The applicants are requested to apply online through the instructions. The applicant should keep the following points during the application process
- Those BE / B Tech. Must apply for the course, in their school-college syllabus must include Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- The applicant’s age must be 18 in July 2019.
- All students must stay in the hostel. Can not be outside without family and health reasons.
- The last date for submission of online application is January 20, 5.00 pm on Saturday. Candidates will have to take part in the 30-minute English proficiency test, whose time and place will be announced.
- Attested copy of all academic certificates and transcripts in English
- Attested copy of passport showing biometric pages
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate in English
- A research proposal for M Phil, Ph.D. or Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- Medical Fitness Certificate with test reports as per the Format available at application portal
- Two letters of recommendation (In the letters of recommendation it is essential to mention the name, designation, email address, phone no and address of the issuing person)
- Color photograph (front face without spectacles) with white background
ICCR scholarship 2019-20 Application Deadline:
- The Last date for submission of the application for the session 2019-2020 has been extended up to31st March
ICCR Scholarship Application Form 2019-2020
Instruction to a candidate for filling the application form, the application should be complete in all respects, with all the required information and all necessary supporting documents, as listed below:
- A recent passport size photograph not more than 3.5×4.5cm (25kb) should be uploaded on the application form in the space provided. The photograph should be with white background and without spectacles.
- Copies of all academic qualifications, certificates and mark sheets, including those relating to school leaving examination, must be uploaded.
- A certificate of physical fitness in the prescribed form.
- Recommendations/character certificates from existing school/University etc
- Certified copies of relevant pages of candidate’s valid passport showing photograph, name, contact details, date of issue, date of expiry and place of issue. Please ensure that your passport is valid for the duration of the course for which you have applied.
- At the time of uploading the required documents kindly ensure that all documents uploaded correctly in the given module e.g. module for educational certificates should only be uploaded with the educational certificates only not other documents such as passport copies or photographs etc.
- Original Certificates/ documents must be carried by the Applicant if admitted for verification by the concerned University/ Institute at the time of joining. This mandatory requirement otherwise admission can be canceled by the University/ Institute and the ICCR will not be responsible for this.
- In the case of Engineering courses, you must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) in your school leaving examinations as this is mandatory for Engineering courses.
- Candidates are requested that they may apply on portal along with following compulsory details of their Personal/Academic details.
- Passport Number.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate /Any Unique Identity issued by the Government indicating a clear date of Birth)
- Synopsis detail in case of Ph.D candidates
Note: Ensure that certified copies of documents showing specific qualifications required for the course of your choice (such as GMAT scores for admission in MBA, TOEFL/IELTS scores for English courses etc.) are also attached. The requirements can be checked from the UGC/Institute/University website.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.