India Global Leaders Scholarship 2019… Applications are open for India Global Leaders Scholarship 2019. The scholarship is for both undergraduate and postgraduate brilliant Indian students. The scholarship ranges from $5,000 – 20,000.
The studentship is open for the brilliant Indian students to pursue the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in Business and Economics, Law.
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It is a founding member of online higher education consortium edX, Australia’s research-intensive Group of Eight. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees through a college.
Why at the University of Queensland? At this university, candidates can identify and communicate their skills and experiences to future employers. They can also get a range of services to empower with the skills and knowledge to plan for their future career.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree coursework
- Award: $5,000 – $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree coursework in Business and Economics, Law
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have received an offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ. The grant will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of this program, claimants are recommended to be enrolled in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach the CV/resume, personal/motivational statement no more than 1,000 words and address: reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ, personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences which demonstrates your commitment to those goals and ambitions, one reference letter.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the University of Queensland.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have to meet the English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $5,000 – $20,000.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: India Global Leaders Scholarship, India Global Leaders Scholarship 2019, India Global Leaders Scholarship Application deadline, India Global Leaders Scholarship Application Form, India Global Leaders Scholarship Portal | scholarships.uq.edu.au, University of Queensland