Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2020/2021 Application Portal www.ugc.ac.in
Indira Gandhi scholarship 2020: As a female student from India this might interest you. There is a scholarship you can benefit from. It’s the Indira gandhi scholarship 2020. This scholarship is a great opportunity. It’s for the single girl child. However, you may want to get more information about this scholarship. This article will help you get the necessary information you need.
Furthermore, in this article you shall read about:
- Indira Priyadarshini Gandhi.
- Important Information on Indira Gandhi scholarship 2020.
- Some objectives Of the Indira Gandhi scholarship.
- Level/field of study of the Indira Gandhi scholarship 2020.
- Host nationality of the Indira Gandhi scholarship 2020.
- Eligible nationality of the Indira Gandhi scholarship 2020.
- Benefits of Indira Gandhi scholarship 2020.
- How to fill the online application form for Indira Gandhi Scholarship.
Indira Priyadarshini Gandhi
It is pertinent to know this. The Indira Gandhi 2020 scholarship is named after Indira Priyadarshini Gandhi. She was an Indian politician. Also, she was stateswoman. And a central figure of the Indian National Congress. Furthermore, she was the first female Prime Minister of India. And, to date, the only female Prime Minister of India.
Important Information on Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2020
Do you have intention of applying for this scholarship? If yes, then please note. Aspirants who want to apply for the scholarship should do this. Visit the official website HERE to fill complete the application.
Also, selection would be made by the Expert Committee. This is as per the procedure of the commission. Also, result in respect of the list of selected candidates will be uploaded. This will be on the UGC website (www.ugc.ac.in). Also, 3000 girls will be selected. And they will obtain a number of Rs.36,200/ year. This will serve as a fellowship amount.
Also, please note. The total number of slots for scholarships may be decided every year. This is on the basis of eligible application correct in all respects. Also, as received through online mode. And, simultaneously, the award letter will also be uploaded on the UGC website. This may be downloaded with the respective ID generated at the time of processing the application.
Some objective Of the Indira Gandhi Scholarship
It’s a fact that the Indira Gandhi scholarship 2020 has benefits. As such, it’s pertinent to let you know. Some of the benefits are:
- The scheme is to uplift the status of women. This is planned by Union Government of India.
- Also, it aims at supporting the postgraduate education of single girl child. This is in non-professional courses only.
- And it recognizes the value of observance of a small family norm.
- Furthermore, it aims at integrating a strong belief among women. The belief that they must stand on their two feet. And the only feasible way to achieve this is through education. Also, they should have a proper implementation of education.
Level/Field of Study of the Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2020
This scholarship is for undergraduate and postgraduate. Also, it’s open to students in any field of their choice.
Host Nationality of the Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2020
The host nation is INDIA.
Eligible Nationality of the Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2020
This scholarship is available to INDIAN NATIONALS. Also, it’s to help them further their education.
Benefits of Indira Gandhi scholarship 2020
The Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2020 has some benefits. Below are some of them:
- It allows the applicant the opportunity to further their studies.
- Also, it offers a full scholarship.
- Additionally, the value of Scholarship is Rs.2000. This is per month for a period of two years only.
To be eligible, undergraduates should note:
To apply for the Indira Gandhi Scholarship you must fulfill the following:
- As a single girl child of you parents, you’ll be eligible to apply.
- Also, if you can apply if: You have taken admission in regular course. Or, in full-time 1st year Masters Degree course. This can be in any recognized university. Or, in a post-graduate college.
- Also, this scholarship is available to PG-I year student only. However, admission to PG Course in Distance education mode is not covered.
To be eligible, postgraduates should note:
To apply for the PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship you must fulfill the following:
- You must be the only girl in the family.
- Also, you have to finished class 10 at the CBSE board. And the total cost of level 11 and 12 will be covered by this program.
- Furthermore, the reference can also be extended. It can be extended to students who have completed grade 12. Also, this should be from the same board.
- Also, the grant applies to students who are in general or vocational training.
- Additionally, please note. Applicants for this scholarship should not exceed 30 years. Also, this is at the time of admission for the PG courses.
- Also, please note. Aspirants pursuing PG in distance mode will not eligible to apply.
- And, candidate should upload scanned copies of an affidavit on Rs.50/stamp paper. Also, it should be duly attested by SDM/First Class Magistrate/Gazetted Officer.
- And, present copy of Joining report from college/university. This is where the student has taken admission to 1st year Post Graduation course.
Please note. The deadline for Indira Gandhi scholarship 2020 for PhD students is 30th of November.
How to Fill the Online Application Form for Indira Gandhi Scholarship
You want to apply for the Indira Gandhi scholarship 2020? Below are the following steps to followed:
- First, log on to the official website of University Grant Commission. That is scholarships.gov.in.
- Also, scroll down the home page. Then hit on “UGC Schemes” tab.
- A drop-down list will be opened at your screen. Select “PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child” link.
- Also, select “guidelines” tab written in front of the above-given link.
- Furthermore, read all the provided instruction carefully.Then select “apply now” button available on the page.
- Also, enter the ID and password to log in. And then press the “login” button.
- Now, fill the Indira Gandhi Scholarship online application form with correct details.
- Also, upload copies of your documents (if applicable).
- Then save and continue.
- Additionally, submit your details within a given time.
- And lastly, download duly filled the application form. And print out a copy of it to avoid any trouble in future.
You can APPLY FROM HERE
There are FAQs about the Indira Gandhi scholarship. Below are some.
1. Is there any Scholarship for Single girl Child in India?
Yes, there is. CBSE board (Central Board of Secondary Education) has one. It’s the Merit Scholarship Scheme. Also, it’s only for Single Girl Children. Additionally, the main purpose of this scheme is to help meritorious girl students. Especially those who are the only child of their parents.
2. Is the Scholarship only for Indians?
Yes. Only the Indian students can apply for this program. Also, the students should have passed their 12th board exams from a well-known educational board.
3. What do You Mean by Single girl Child?
Single Girl child means a girl who is the only child of their parents. And there is no brother or sisters.
4. Who is the Host Nationality?
The host nationality is INDIA.
5. Who are Eligible for the Scholarship?
The scholarship is available to INDIAN NATIONALS.
In conclusion. Please pay attention to above information. Also, it is important you adhere to the information. Additionally, you can carryout more research about the scholarship.
Furthermore, please you can subscribe/share this information. As such, you can share it on your social media platforms. It might be of help to some one out there. Thank you.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.