International College of Management Scholarship 2019 in Australia.
International College of Management Scholarship 2019… The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is offering an undergraduate scholarship for international students. The scholarship is awarded within one of the following bachelor programs commencing February 2019: Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Sports Management, Property Management.
The International College of Management (ICMS) developed a scholarship program over 11 years ago to reward the most promising scholars based on their effort, dedication, attitude and aptitude, demonstrated business acumen and motivation.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a leading business school, offering a balance of management and practical training within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism.
Applicants need to meet the regular ICMS entry requirements in English language proficiency and academic ability.
- Application Deadline: November 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing bachelor programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Sports Management, Property Management.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of up to AU$ 25,000* within one of the ICMS Bachelor Degree programs.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this scholarship
- Entrance Requirements:All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents.
- English Language Requirements:
- IELTS (academic): Overall 6.0; Writing 5.5; Speaking 5.5, or
- TOEFL i-BT: Overall 69; Writing 19; Speaking 17, or
- Pearson (academic): Overall 50; Writing 42; Speaking 42.
How to Apply: The applicant is required to post and email their Scholarship Application. Applications must include: English language proficiency, Academic proficiency, Essay and Scholarship application form.
- Step 1: Apply for an undergraduate degree at ICMS
- Step 2: Accept your unconditional letter of offer
- Step 3: Download the scholarship application form
- Step 4: Complete the application form
- Step 5: Submit the application form
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.