International Digital Agriculture Honours Scholarship at Curtin University 2019 | Click Here to Apply
International Digital Agriculture Honours Scholarship at Curtin University 2019 | Click Here to Apply.
International Digital Agriculture Honours Scholarship… Curtin University is offering the 2019 – Digital Agriculture Honours Scholarship for an international student. This scholarship is open to the applicants who are enrolled full-time in their Honours program at Curtin University.
The aim of the scholarship is to support and encourage those students who are doing a respected program in the fields related to the research direction of CSIRO in Information Science and Agriculture.
As an Australian’s largest public research university, the Curtin University was established in 1966. It comprises five main faculties with over 95 specialists centres.
- Applications Deadline: March 8, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for an undergraduate degree program
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Engineering and Science
- Scholarship Award: A total value ranging between $5,000 – $10,000 paid as a cash stipend in two installments over the honours year. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards the payment of their course fees, or for other education-related expenses such as textbooks and/or general living expenses
- Nationality: Permanent Humanitarian Visa, International students, New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident are eligible to apply
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Permanent Humanitarian Visa, International students, New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet All of the following criteria to be considered for the Digital Agriculture Honours Scholarship:
- An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa, New Zealand citizen or International Citizen
- Be enrolled full-time in their Honours program at Curtin University
- Take up the Honours Scholarship within one year from the date of application
- Undertaking research during their Honours program in a field aligned to CSIRO’s research direction in information sciences and agriculture
- Not be subject to an obligation to a third party to provide that third party with rights to any IP created in the course of their degree
All applicants need to follow all the given steps:
Step 1: Access application form
- Application form can be accessed via the ‘My Studies’ tab in OASIS or via the ‘Apply Online’ button on the top right-hand side of this page
Step 2: Complete
- Complete the application form online
- Application form can be saved at any point of the process
- Multiple scholarships can be applied for at one time
- Tips on how to complete your application can be found under the ‘Application Advice’ tab on the scholarships website
Step 3: Submit
- Closing date is listed at the top of the page and within the Scholarships Channel on OASIS
- Incomplete applications will not be assessed
- Once submitted, application status will change to submitted
Step 4: Receipt: Application receipt will be sent to student email once the application has been submitted
Step 5: Assessment: Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Academic merit
- Responses provided in the application form
- The relevance of research to CSIRO’s direction in information sciences and agriculture
Step 6: Outcome: Successful and unsuccessful applicants will be notified of their outcome via the Scholarship Channel (Student OASIS) within approximately 4-6 weeks of the scholarship closing date
Step 7: Acceptance: Successful applicants must accept the terms and conditions via the Scholarship Channel (Student OASIS) by the deadline
How to Apply.
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/Auth/OasisLogon?id=3627
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.