=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Lewis-Clark State College Scholarships | International Out-of-State Tuition and How to Apply
International Out-of-State Tuition…..Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for International Out-of-State Tuition Scholarships at Lewis-Clark State College. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 1st March 2019. Continue Reading…
Lewis-Clark State College is glad to offer international student scholarships at Lewis-Clark State College. The college offers international out-of-state tuition scholarships to qualified international students.
The scholarship amount can increase, dependent upon your cumulative GPA at the end of each semester. To receive the award for the duration of enrollment at LCSC you must meet the following requirements: maintain a 2.5 semester GPA, complete 12 or more credits each semester and volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester.
Lewis-Clark State is a public undergraduate college with a three-part mission of academic programs, career & technical education programs, and community programs. LCSC is often described as a public institution with the feel and quality of a private college.
- Applications Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the undergraduate level course.
- Study Subject: The scholarships are available for all subject.
- Scholarship Award: Full out-of-state tuition scholarship
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships is available
- Scholarship can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Freshman students from all countries are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Interested students should submit a one-page statement describing their educational goals and reasons for choosing LCSC.
- Students must meet the following requirements: maintain a 2.5 semester GPA, complete 12 or more credits each semester and volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester.
- Maintain a minimum 5-semester grade point average
- Enroll in 12 or more credits each semester
- Volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester
- Are not fully-funded by a sponsoring agency
- Are not already receiving a full out-of-state tuition scholarship
- All scholarships require a General Application, paper or online, must be submitted by the March 1 deadline.
- The International Out-of-State Tuition Scholarship is a renewable semester award.
- No need to apply! All students are considered automatically for this scholarship.
All students who are considered for this scholarship application will check out through the given link: http://www.lcsc.edu/international/scholarships/
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.