Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Program – The Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme of the European Union in collaboration with the African Union is offering HEED-Africa program to student with the zeal of studying abroad.
The program is available for international students in conducting a master’s degree program at any of the host universities and increase access to quality education.
African students have an opportunity to get their study in one of these four (Ethiopia, Uganda, South Africa, and Ghana) countries.
Situated primarily in Europe, the European Union aims to ensure the free movement of people, goods, services, and capital. It is a political and economic union of 28 member’s states.
Why at this HEED-Africa program? Through this program, the students will get an excellent opportunity to choose their university according to their interest. They will get a good amount of award with some additional benefits for building a bright future.
- Citizens of Addis Ababa University (Ethiopia), University of Makerere and Kyambogo University (Uganda), University of Ghana (Ghana), and Milpark Education (South Africa) universities ‘OR’ the citizens from Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Congo (DRC), Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and São Tomé and Principe, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Uganda, and Tanzania, Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and Morocco, Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe, Benin, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and Togo are eligible.
Acceptable Course or Subjects:
- Candidates can apply for a master’s degree program in the field of Business Administration, Public Administration, and Economics at any of the host university.
- Female applicants and applicants with disabilities are highly encouraged to participate. Those applicants who have already benefited from grants under the previous Intra-ACP scheme are not eligible to apply.
The educational award will provide economics class roundtrip flight ticket and visa costs, insurance, a monthly subsistence allowance of 700 Euro per month, one-off settling in allowance of 700 Euro upon arrival to cover installation costs along with an extra 700 Euro allowance for female master students per academic year.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Participants are suggested to take part in a master’s degree program at any of the following universities-
- Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
- Kyambogo University, Uganda
- Makerere University, Uganda
- Milpark Education, South Africa
- University of Ghana, Ghana
After that, they can apply for the grant through the HEED-Africa website.
- Supporting Documents: Online application form, a digital copy of a photo, copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, diploma certificate, and transcript of records, motivation letter, and letter of recommendation with the confirmation of enrollment must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A bachelor’s degree is necessary for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test and showing the English language ability is required if English is not an applicant’s local language.
Application Deadline: June 9, 2019
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.