ISE Undergraduate Scholarship for Foreign Students (Non-Thai) in Thailand 2019 and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for ISE Undergraduate Scholarship for Foreign Students (Non-Thai) in Thailand 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is February 15, 2019. See more details below;
ISE Undergraduate Scholarship for Foreign Students
The new ISE Scholarship is now available on offer for Foreign Students at International School of Engineering (ISE) for the year 2019. The scholarship covers full tuition fees of the programme for students with excellent academic performance.
Established in 2005 by the Faculty of Engineering of Chulalongkorn University to provide interdisciplinary knowledge with international experience. ISE is regionally recognized as the most preferred (Top Choice) International Engineering School in ASEAN. Its mission is to produce world-class international engineers equipped with required skills and knowledge by offering cutting edge programs that address global and local challenges.
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study Nano Engineering, Automotive Design and Manufacturing Engineering, Information and Communication Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, and Robotics and Artificial intelligence Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: 1 Full Scholarship covers the following support for 4 years.
1) Tuition and program fees
2) Economy class round trip ticket from home country to Bangkok
3) Monthly stipend and accommodation
4) Book allowance
5) Health insurance
4 Scholarships cover tuition and program fees for 4 years.
- Nationality: Foreign students (non-Thai nationality) with excellent academic performance can apply for scholarship to study at ISE.
- Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Eligible Countries: Foreign students (non-Thai nationality) with excellent academic performance can apply for scholarship to study at ISE.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
1) Must not be over 25 years old
2) Have completed (or expected to complete high school education) with the cumulative grade point average (GPA) for the latest 4 semesters not less than 3.5 (using 4.0 system)
3) Must be in good health
4) Pass the following proficiency tests
5. a) English: TOEFL (iBT) score not less than 80 or IELTS score not less than 6.0
b) Mathematics: SAT (Math) and SAT II (Math Level II) score not less than 700 (each)
c) Science: SAT II (Physics and Chemistry) not less than 700 (each)
How to Apply:
Please submit the application and all required documents by 15.02.2019 to ise_scholarship-at-chula.ac.th.
Documents required for application
1) Completed application form with current photograph
2) Curriculum Vitae and Statement of Purpose
3) Latest official transcript
4) Two letters of recommendations from instructors or advisors
5) Photocopy of passport
6) Certificates of the proficiency tests as listed in the eligibility of applicant 4a, 4b, 4c
7) Certificate of health examination from hospital (can be submitted after scholarship decision)
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.