Jorge Paulo Lemann Fellowship for Brazilian Students in the USA – Application Guide.
Jorge Paulo Lemann Fellowship for Brazilian Students… Harvard University is pleased to offer the application for the Jorge Paulo Lemann Fellowships to students who are enrolled or planning to enroll in full-time degree programs at one of Harvard’s graduate and professional schools.
The fellowship program supports graduate students who are residents and citizens of Brazil who are committed to becoming leaders in their field and making a difference in Brazil in a career dedicated to creating social impact in the country.
Harvard University has several programs for international students who plan to study at Harvard Graduates and professional schools. It is the oldest institute of higher education in the United States and ranked as one of the largest universities in the world.
- Applications Deadline: 1 March 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to full-time degree level courses
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: The fellowships are awarded for one academic year with the possibility of renewal for one additional year. It is designed to make a substantial contribution toward the cost of attendance and is generally linked to the tuition and fees.
- Nationality: Brazil
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Scholarship can be taken in the United States
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: Brazil
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship:
- Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll in full-time degree programs at one of Harvard’s graduate and professional schools, with a preference for, but not limited to, the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, the Harvard Graduate School of Education, or the Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Students must be enrolled in full-time, in-residence degree programs which run during the regular academic year.
- Applicants who are committed to becoming leaders in their field and making a difference in Brazil in a career dedicated to creating social impact in the country.
- Candidates must apply to and be accepted by their school of choice at the University independent of this Fellowship application.
The fellowship is possible with the generosity of George Palo Lemon.
- In addition to participating in programs organized by Fundação Lemann, recipients of the George Paulo Lemon Fellowship will also be invited by Fundação Lemann to join the network of Followers.
- Fellowship funding is not added to the partnership, however, fellowship recipients are encouraged to consider these links as potential benefits in their future academic and professional careers.
- Admission to the University does not guarantee a Fellowship award.
How to Apply
To apply, students must review their application procedures through the given link: https://webportalapp.com/sp/harvard-international-2019
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.