Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020/21 for all Student Citizens.
Karnataka Vidyasiri is now accepting entries from all citizens around the country for the 2020 KarePass Vidyasiri Scholarship.
The deadline for submission of entries for the KarePass Vidyasiri Scholarship will be announced soon. BOOKMARK this page for first-hand information about Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020.
The full information of KarePass Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 is available here. You can check the Vidyasiri scholarship eligibility criteria, application form availability, important dates and at last the amount paid under this scheme.
Vidyasiri (KarePass) is a type of scholarship scheme which is provided by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka. This scholarship is specifically designed for SC / ST / OBC / PWD students who are studying in post matriculation courses. The main objective of this scholarship is the educational upliftment of the students of Karnataka who are financially weak and belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD.
Karnataka Vidyasiri Government Scholarship Eligibility.
The candidates must have to full fill the following conditions to become eligible for this Scholarship:
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of the Karnataka State.
- For SC / ST candidates, the income of the parents should be up to 2 lakh per year.
- For backward castes and PWD candidates, the income of parents should be up to 1 lakh per year.
- Candidates should be studying in post matric courses recognized by the Karnataka Government.
- To apply for the scholarship, the candidate should have 75% attendance.
ePass Vidyasiri Online Application Form and Guide.
The online application form will be available very soon only on the official website of KarePass (Karnataka electronic Payment and application system scholarship).
The following documents are required while filling the application form.
- Family income certificate issued by Tahsildar or Sub-Tahsildar.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD certificate issued by Tahsildar or Sub-Tahsildar.
- Senior Secondary leaving certificate (SSLC)
- School or College issued Transfer Certification. (TC)
- Candidate bank passbook copy for Account details.
- Latest photographs of the candidate.
After then, interested and eligible candidate follow these steps to apply Vidyasiri or KarePass scholarship.
How to Apply
Before applying online, firstly read all instructions/ guidelines carefully. For example, the incorrect submission may be lead to cancellation.
- First of all, visit Vidyariri’s official website KarePass.cgg.gov.in/ to apply Vidyasiri or KarePass scholarship for 2020.
- On the homepage, follow the link “Apply Online>>Fresh Apply”.
- After then, you have to fill your personal details, must fill income details, Aadhaar no, SSLC details, etc.
- A person with a disability has to apply in the PWD category.
- Finally, press the “Submit” button for final submission. The system will generate an application number, note down it to check application status.
Note: Candidates who are applying through colleges and institutions have to apply one week before the ending date.
Similarly Check ePass Scholarship Status
- To check scholarship application status, you have to visit the official website KarePass.cgg.gov.in/.
- After then follow the link to “Student Services >> Application status”.
- In the next step, you have to enter your application number, academic year, SSLC details and date of birth.
- Finally, hit “Get Status” and your scholarship application status will be displayed on the screen.
KarePass Scholarship Amount.
Accordingly, about 20000 candidates will take advantage of this scholarship every year. The scholarship includes full course fee concession in which candidate is pursuing and in addition to it, the Karnataka government will also provide Rs 1500 for every eligible candidate. Whenever the eligible candidate will be shortlisted for scholarship, the amount will be deposited directly in his/her accounts.
Post Matric Courses Under Scholarship.
Students who are pursuing in the following courses given below can avail the scholarship.
Group A includes the following courses:
i) Degree and Postgraduate level courses including M.Phil,, P.hD. and Post Doctoral research in Medicine (Allopathic, Indian and other recognized systems of medicines), Engineering, Technology, Planning, Architecture, Design, Fashion Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Management, Business Finance/ Administration, Computer Science/ Applications.
ii) Commercial Pilot License (including helicopter pilot and multi-engine rating) courses are also included.
iii) Post Graduate Diploma courses in various branches of management and medicine.
iv) C.A/ I.C.W.A/C.S. /I.C.F.A etc.
v) M.Phil., PhD and Postdoctoral Programmers (D.Litt., D.Sc., Etc.)
Group B includes the following courses:
i) graduate courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate in areas like Pharmacy (B. Pharma), Nursing (B Nursing), LLB, BFS, other paramedical branch-es like rehabilitation, diagnostics etc., Mass Communication, Hotel Management & Catering, Travel/Tourism/Hospitality Management, Interior Decoration, Nutrition & Dietetics, Commercial Art, Financial services (e.g. Banking, Insurance, Taxation etc.) for which entrance qualification is minimum Sr. Secondary 10+2.
ii)Post Graduate courses not e.g. MA/M.Sc., /M.com/ M.Ed., /M. covered under Group Pharma., etc.
All other courses under Group A & leading to a graduate degree not covered B e.g. BA/B. Sc., /B.Com etc.
All post-matriculation level non-degree courses for which entrance qualification is High School (Class X) e.g. Senior Secondary Certificate (Class XI and XII); both general and vocational stream, ITI courses, 3-year diploma courses in Polytechnics, etc.
So, the scholarship is provided for above all courses.
|Application form Availability|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Scholarship Payment||coming soon|
The application form will be available every year in the month of August. As soon application form available we will update here. The payment of the scholarship will be made after shortlisting.
KarePass Vidyasiri Contact Details.
For any query, candidates can contact the Karnataka ePass support team between 10:00 AM to 05:30 PM.
- Hostel Contact No: 8050370006
- Scholarship Contact No: 8050770005
- Prathibha, IAS/KAS Contact No: 8050770004
Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
No. 16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560052.
What’s your take on this? Hope this scholarship offer was insightful right? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.