Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship for Israel Students in the UK | See Application Guide.
Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship… At the Anglo-Israel Association, the Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship Trust is offering the scholarship grants to students from Israel to advance their education in any subject at universities and institutions of higher learning in the UK.
The awards attempt to encourage close collaboration between individuals of both countries. The scholarships awarded are between £500 and £2000.
Birmingham University is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1900 as the successor of Queens College, Birmingham and Mason Science College, making it the first English civic or ‘red brick’ university to receive its own royal charter.
- Applications Deadline: April 30, 2019 (30th April annually.)
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships awarded between £500 and £2000.
- Nationality: Students from Israel are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: UK and Israel.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- The Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship Trust awards grants to enable students from
Israel to advance their education in any subject at universities and institutions of higher learning in the UK.
- The awards attempt to encourage close collaboration between individuals of both countries.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, scholars must attend their University full time in the UK. Scholarships cannot be awarded to anyone not providing proof of their UK address and a UK bank account in their name.
Download and complete the application form. They also require:
- An up to date CV to include your education in chronological order without any gaps. Periods of part-time education, army, paid or voluntary work should also be included, as should details of involvement in community work.
- A copy of the letter of acceptance from your chosen university.
- 2 Letters of recommendation from either – your professor, tutor, former employer or Commanding Officer, which must be written on headed paper.
- An autobiographical statement including your interests, your
reasons for taking the proposed course, reasons for being considered for a Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship and if awarded what impact it would make.
- A covering letter which should have your name and current address and contact details, and should include any additional relevant information, not included in the above forms, such as any relevant disability and whether accompanied by a spouse and children.
- It is mandatory to complete the financial statement in the form describing your additional sources of finance since the scholarships awarded are only between £500 and £2000.
- The scholarships awarded by the AIA are for one academic year only. Kenneth Lindsay Scholars undertaking a degree which involves more than one year of study may re-apply for funding for each academic year of their degree. In this case, only, the Kenneth Lindsay Scholar should each year submit: –
- Another complete application form.
- A report from their supervising professor as to how their studies
- Confirmation from the university that they are still registered
- A covering letter detailing how they feel their studies are
progressing and what other activities they have engaged in during the past
- Make 3 sets of this information and post to arrive before 30th April annually.
All application documents should be sent in triplicate i.e. 3 sets, by normal airmail only, not special delivery, to arrive by 30th April annually.
- As the offices are not manned 7 days a week any Special Delivery documents unable to be delivered to us will automatically be returned to the sender by the post office.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must download the application form and submit to Executive Director Anglo Israel Association
Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship Trust
P.O. Box 47819
London NW11 7WD
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.