Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Kettering University Scholarship for International Students in USA 2019 and Application Procedures
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for Kettering University Scholarship for International Students in USA 2019. Deadline for submitting of applications for this scholarship is March 8, 2019.. See Details Below;
Kettering University is pleased to announce the International Student Merit Scholarships and Kettering World Scholarship. The scholarship programs are available for all incoming international applicants and are automatically reviewed upon admission for this annual scholarship at Kettering University.
Students may be eligible for this scholarship based on SAT or ACT scores. No separate application is necessary. The scholarship award amount is $3,500 – $17,500 USD. The scholarship deadline is March 8, 2019.
Kettering University delivers an education that couples theory and practice well than any institution in the world. It has an extraordinary ability to attract top talent, whether it’s award-winning students or world-class faculty.
- Applications Deadline: March 8, 2019.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree level
- Study Subject: The scholarships are available for undergraduate studies.
- Scholarship Award: $3,500 – $17,500 USD for International Student Merit Scholarships and $3,500 – $14,000 USD for Kettering World Scholarship
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are available
- Scholarship can be taken in Flint, is the largest city and seat of Genesee County, Michigan, United States.
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
International Student Merit Scholarships:
- All-Freshman international applicants available for this scholarship.
- Eligible candidates for this scholarship based on SAT or ACT scores.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with the World Scholarship but can be combined with other freshmen or Upper-Class scholarships.
Kettering World Scholarship
- All international applicants are automatically considered for this annual scholarship upon admission.
- No separate application is necessary. This scholarship can not be combined with the Merit Scholarship but can be combined with other Freshmen or Upper-Class scholarships.
The university strongly encourages all students to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to be considered for any need-based aid for which they qualify beyond any scholarships awarded.
To apply for this scholarship, all incoming international students must check the given link: https://www.kettering.edu/undergraduate-admissions/financial-aid/scholarships
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.