Lukasiewicz Scholarship programme in Poland 2019 | Full Application.
Lukasiewicz Scholarship programme in Poland 2019… International students are currently invited to apply for 2019 Lukasiewicz Scholarship programme. The Application Deadline is August 31, 2019.
Lukasiewicz Scholarship programme in Poland
The fund is established for the high achieving international student, who wishes to pursue postgraduate coursework at any universality in Poland.
At present, the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange-Nawa’s fundamental tasks is to initiate and implement measures supporting the process of internationalization at Polish HEIs and scientific institutions. It prepares the organizational infrastructure to accommodate internationalization.
Why should apply to this program? Through this opportunity, candidates can get the benefits of higher studies in Poland and financial assistance to pursue the career of their dreams. It will help in empowering your academic and career goals by removing the financial barrier.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Angola, Colombia, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Lebanon, Mexico, Myanmar, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, Republic of South Africa, Philippines, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, and Vietnam can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters studies in Engineering and science.
- Admissible Criteria: To apply, an applicant must have obtained a first-degree diploma in their country of origin not earlier than in 2016 or, at the time of submitting their application to the Programme, are in their last year of first-degree studies in engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences as well as exact and natural sciences. Students’ linguistic competence has to be certified with a document indicated in point 2.5 of these Regulations.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then you are required to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at any university in Poland. After enrolling, claimants can submit an electronic form via NAWA’s ICT system, available on the https://programs.nawa.gov.pl/login website.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers will be asked for a scan of the valid passport page containing a photograph and confirming the Applicant’s citizenship, candidate’s declaration of not having been a student of second-degree studies, an additional recommendation from the provost for granting a NAWA scholarship, current medical certificate, and official transcript.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in postgraduate degree, aspirants need to have their first-degree diploma in engineering and sciences and information about the grade average over the entire course of studies.
- Language Requirement: Claimants must have to submit a certificate confirming at least B2-level of linguistic competence in English.
The bursary will cover the monthly maintenance and the costs of accommodation and living.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.