Maine Global Partner Scholarship at University of Maine in USA, 2019 – Apply Here.
Maine Global Partner Scholarship at University of Maine… The University of Maine is pleased to announce Maine Global Partner Scholarship. This scholarship is open for International students graduating from Maine high schools and applying to the University of Maine.
The scholarships awarded up to US$12,000 per academic year. Students must have CGPA of 3.0 and above.
Founded in 1865, the University of Maine is a land and sea grant institution, and the flagship campus of the University of Maine System. The University of Maine offers a strong traditional education at an affordable price.
- Applications Deadline: For all applications is Feb 1, 2019.
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to study at undergraduate level.
- Study Subject: The program is open in all subject of the undergraduate program.
- Scholarship Award: US$12,000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the United States
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: All International students graduating from Maine high schools.
- Applying to the University of Maine qualify for this scholarship.
- Students must have CGPA of 3.0 and above.
Applicants are considered for this scholarship when their application for admission is reviewed. No additional application is required.
How to Apply
Students will need to submit a scholarship application through the given link: https://umaine.edu/international/scholarships/mgp/
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.