Marshal Papworth Scholarship at Harper Adams University 2019 | Application Guide.
Marshal Papworth Scholarship… The Harper Adams University invites applications for the Marshal Papworth Scholarship 2019. The scholarship is open for students from developing countries to grow themselves out of hunger so that they and their fellow countrymen benefit from a more sustainable future.
The scholarship offers a total scholarship amount of £23,350 which comprises of £13,350 payment tuition fees and £10,000 living expenses.
Harper Adams University is a public university located close to the village of Edgmond, near Newport, in Shropshire, England (UK). Their mission is to provide world-leading higher education and research for the delivery of sustainable food chains and rural economies.
- Applications Deadline: February 28, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing a master degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Integrated Pest Management, Entomology, Agricultural Sciences, and Production Systems.
- Scholarship Award: The university offers a total scholarship amount of £23,350 which comprises of:
- £13,350 payment tuition fees
- £10,000 living expenses
- Nationality: Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from Developing Countries.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- This scholarship is available for students from developing countries who have applied to study the following programs:
- MSc Integrated Pest Management
- MSc Entomology
- MSc Agricultural Sciences and Production Systems
- Candidates must have a minimum of a distinction/2.1 honors degree and relevant field experience.
When you submit your completed Harper Adams’ University application, you must also email us copies of the following documents, otherwise, your application will not be considered:
- A completed Marshal Papworth Student application form (which must be completed in your own handwriting).
- A recent photograph of you
- The following pages of your passport:
- the front cover
- the photo and information page
- any showing visas issued to you
- Your university transcript(s)
- All of your qualifications certificates postage 16
- A recent academic reference (this should be on headed paper from the institution and include the referee’s signature and contact details)
- A recent work reference from your employer including a statement about your working practices proof of your English Language qualification (see here for details of what English Language qualifications they require https://www.harper-adams.ac.uk/university-life/international/english-language.cfm )
- Your cv
How to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.