=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
MasterCard Foundation Scholarships 2019 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students.
MasterCard Foundation Scholarships 2019… Are you interested in pursuing your Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree program in South Africa? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The University of Cape Town invite applications from students you want to undertake their degree program in the institution.
The Mastercard Foundation has partnered with the University of Cape Town (UCT) to provide 338 scholarships over 10 years to academically talented yet economically disadvantaged students from Sub-Saharan Africa for study at UCT.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate
In order to be considered for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Cape Town, applicants must be:
- Academically talented, must value learning and be driven to complete their education.
- Economically disadvantaged and facing significant financial barriers to accessing education.
- Committed to giving back to their own communities once studies are completed, to return to their home countries and take a leadership role in promoting social and economic improvement.
- Citizens and residents of a Sub-Saharan African country.
- Wanting to study at undergraduate or postgraduate level (Masters by research and coursework or research Masters, only). Honours applicants will be considered from 2016.
How to Apply.
To apply for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, applicants must first apply to UCT for academic study and placement. Only applicants, who have applied for academic study and placement at UCT, can submit an application for a Mastercard Foundation scholarship.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
31st August 2018
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2018/2019 MasterCard Foundation Scholarships, How to Apply for MasterCard Foundation Scholarships, MasterCard Foundation, MasterCard Foundation Scholarships, MasterCard Foundation Scholarships 2018