MBA Social Enterprise Scholarship for International Students at University of Stirling 2019 | How to Apply
MBA Social Enterprise Scholarship for International Students at University of Stirling 2019 | How to Apply.
MBA Social Enterprise Scholarship… The University of Stirling is proud to offer the MBA Social Enterprise Scholarship to a high calibre candidate (international students) with 5 or more years of work experience.
The MBA Social Enterprise Scholarship is awarded to a candidate who can demonstrate prior achievement and success in the fields of social enterprise, third sector or charitable organizations.
Stirling is an international university that welcomes the world with proud Scottish hospitality. They offer their students experiences of a lifetime through their Study Abroad program and they prepare their students to thrive as global citizens in an increasingly connected world.
- Applications Deadline: 30 April 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to any Postgraduate Coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: £10000 towards the tuition fees
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
- Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible to apply for a Saltire Scholarship:
- Candidate who demonstrates outstanding prior achievement and success in the fields of social enterprise, third sector or charitable organisations.
- Candidates must hold or expect to obtain an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on our full-time course for entry in September 2019.
The scholarship provides a statement of up to 700 words outlining why a scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the MBA.
How to Apply
Applicants must then submit a separate application form through the given link: https://www.stir.ac.uk/media/stirling/scholarships/management/documents/stirling-management-school-scholarship-application-form.pdf
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.