Mcdaniel College Scholarships 2020 International Students Updates.
Mcdaniel College Scholarships 2020: Applications are currently been accepted for the Mcdaniel College International Scholarships in USA, 2020.
The Mcdaniel College Scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement. Merit-based scholarships are available to international students for pursuing undergraduate programme.
The McDaniel College is a private four-year liberal arts college in Westminster, Maryland, United States, located 30 miles northwest of Baltimore. The college also has a satellite campus, McDaniel College Budapest located in Budapest, Hungary.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Merit-based scholarships are available to international students and these awards range from $10,000 to full tuition. (Room, board, books, insurance and other fees are the responsibility of the student.) Scholarships are renewable for all four years of attendance, as long as a student maintains satisfactory academic progress.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Please be aware that all international students are required to have a minimum financial support of $17,000 USD annually in order to be considered for admission. McDaniel College considers the amount of financial support a student will need when making admission decisions.
International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: University requires the following minimum scores:
- TOEFL: 550 on the paper examination; 213 on the internet examination; 80 on the iBT (with a minimum score of 20 in each section).
- IELTS: 6.5
- SAT: 500 CR/500 M
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply
There is no separate application process for merit-based scholarships. International students will be automatically considered for all merit-based scholarships, including Full Tuition Awards.
- A completed application for an international student includes:
- Completed Common Application –OR– McDaniel Application
- Personal Essay or statement.
- $50 non-refundable application fee (required)
- Official secondary school transcript (officially translated to English) **
- Official score report (from the testing source) from TOEFL, IELTS, ACT and/or SAT Scores **
- Official copies of the SAT or ACT. The SAT school code is 5898. McDaniel College evaluates the highest critical reading and highest math scores from multiple test dates on the SAT.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Financial Information
- Submit the Certificate of Finances form (PDF)
- An official bank statement (translated to English)
- Additional School Information (if applicable)
The application deadline is usually around November 1.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Mcdaniel College Scholarships for International Students 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.