Mercer Mettl Scholarship 2019 for Emerging Leaders.
Mercer Mettl Scholarship for Emerging Leaders… Applications are currently open for Mercer Mettl Scholarship for Emerging Leaders. The scholarship worth is $2000 to be disbursed by the financial aid officer or any equivalent authority. Deadline for submission of application is 15th December, 2019.
The Mercer Mettl Scholarship for Emerging Leaders is designed to assist young leaders who show an exceptional flair for leadership and have the mettle to be dynamic business leaders of tomorrow.
Mercer Mettl, provides an Online Assessment Platform which delivers efficient, cost-effective and technology-driven skill assessments that help organizations to build winning teams by taking credible people decisions across two key areas: Acquisition and Development.
Mercer Mettl is currently partnering with over 2,000 global companies, 31 sector skill councils and 15+ educational institutes across 80+ countries.
- Mercer Mettl is going to award three $2000 scholarships;
- The award for the scholarship will be disbursed via the financial aid officer or any equivalent authority in the form of tuition fees, books, hostel fee, etc.
- The winner will be featured on the Mercer Mettl blog and social media accounts.
To apply for the Mercer Mettl Scholarship For Emerging Leaders, you must:
- Have a minimum 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Students of all courses are eligible for this scholarship.
- Have a proof of enrollment in a degree course from a recognized university or college.
- Employees of Mercer Mettl, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Only one submission per person will be accepted.
The Selection Procedure will be as follow:
- Each of the judges will be assigned some candidates. Hence, each candidate will be rated twice while keeping candidate’s identity anonymous.
- The judges will then rate the candidates on a scale of 1-10 based on their response on the scholarship application form for leadership skills like developing people, entrepreneurial mindset, influence, critical thinking etc.
- Based on the judge’s response, candidates academic performance and other social initiatives, a score will be calculated to shortlist the top 5 candidates.
- After that, each candidate’s profile will be evaluated and panel of judges will vote to select the final winner.
How to Apply
For more information, about Mercer Mettl Scholarship CLICK HERE.
Deadline: 15th December, 2019.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.