MSc Applied Gender Studies Community Bursary at the University of Strathclyde 2019/2020.
MSc Applied Gender Studies Community Bursary… The University of Strathclyde is delighted to announce the MSc Applied Gender Studies Community Bursary in the UK. This bursary is open to pursuing a postgraduate degree program in history, politics, social work and social policy, journalism.
The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences is offering a £700 deduction for applicants for the Applied Gender Studies degree program, which is working on one of their community partner organizations.
Founded in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a multi-award-winning university in the UK. The university offers 248 undergraduate, 213 postgraduate taught and 34 postgraduate research courses.
- Deadline: August 30, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing a postgraduate degree program
- Award: £700 fee reduction
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International applicants are eligible to apply
- Scholarship can be taken in: the UK
- Eligible countries: UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International applicants are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of History, Politics, Social work and social policy, Journalism
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this award applicants must:
- Be working in a paid or voluntary role at one of our community partner organizations at the time of their application
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September 2019
- Hold an unconditional academic offer to the MSc in Applied Gender Studies or MSc Applied Gender Studies (Research Methods)
- Applicants to the part-time MSc will receive a £350 fee discount in each year of study (maximum 2 years)
How to Apply:
To apply for this award, contact [email protected]
- Not required
- Not given
The university will provide a £700 fee reduction for applicants to the MSc Applied Gender Studies degree programme.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.