MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020 – See New Guidelines.
MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme…. The MTN Nigeria Foundation Limited by Guarantee (MTNF Ltd/Gte) was established by MTN Nigeria Communications Limited in July 2004 to drive MTN Nigeria’s Corporate Social Investment (CSI) initiatives aimed at improving the quality of lives in communities across the country.
MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2019
The 2019/2020 session of MTN Foundation Scholarship application has commenced. The scholarship is for students studying in public tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics and colleges of education).
MTN Nigeria Foundation Science and Technology Scholarship Scheme (8th Phase)
- Since inception of the Scheme, MTNF has invested N1,690,800,000 in the scholarships to date
- The scholarship award is worth N200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira only) per student for the duration of one academic year and covers tuition, textbook allowance and stipend.
- Application for the 2018/2019 session is now open and the scholarship had connected +2700 people by vision and excellence. In addition, scholarships Will also be renewed for the existing students who have maintained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit).
- 3rd year Student from Public Tertiary Institutions with 3.5 CPGA or its equivalent Second Class Upper
- HND Students with a minimum of 3.0 GPA (Upper Credit) at their OND Programme
Only applications from students studying any of the following courses will be considered:
- Agric. Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Applied Physics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Electronics
- Computer and Information Science
- Computer and Mathematics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Computer Technology
- Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Physics Electronics
- Physics/ Computational Modeling
- Pure/ Applied Physics
- Statistics and Computer Science
- System Engineering
MTN Nigeria Foundation Scholarship Scheme for Blind Students (7th Phase)
- The MTNF Scholarship Scheme for Blind Students (SSBS) is aimed at recognizing and rewarding academic excellence while providing financial assistance to blind students who might otherwise be unable to pay for their tertiary education.
- Since inception of the Scheme in 2012, MTNF has invested N150,000,000 in the scholarships to date
- The scholarship award is worth N200, 000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira only) per student for the duration of one academic year and covers tuition, textbook allowance and stipend.
- Application for the 2017/2018 session is now open and the scholarship had connected +370 people by vision and excellence. In addition, scholarships Will also be renewed for the existing students who have maintained a minimum of 2.5 for universities and colleges of education and 2.0 for polytechnic students.
- Students of a public tertiary institutions, who are dependent on Braille
- 2nd or 3rd year full-time undergraduates in public universities and colleges of education studying other disciplines beside Law with Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5.
- 3rd year full time Law under-graduates in public University with CGPA of 2.5.
- Full time Polytechnic under-graduates in ND 2, HND 2, with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.0 and with one of the following:
- ND 1 result (for applicants currently in ND 2)
- HND 1 result (for applicants currently in HND 2)
- Admission letter into HND 1 with ND 2 result (for applicants currently in HND 1)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit:
- Candidates are required to upload a copy of their recent passport photograph (maximum file size of 600kb)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and MTNF bears sole responsibility for final selection of successful beneficiaries.
9th October, 2017. – Not yet announced.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about MTN Foundation Scholarship Program 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: How to Apply for MTN Foundation Scholarship, MTN, MTN Foundation, MTN Foundation 2019/2020 Scholarship Scheme, MTN Foundation Scholarship, MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Portal, MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Requirements, MTN Foundation Scholarship Official Website, MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme, MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019