National University of Singapore International PHD Scholarship 2019 | Application Guide and Requirements
National University of Singapore International PHD Scholarship 2019 | Application Guide and Requirements.
National University of Singapore International PHD Scholarship 2019…. The National University of Singapore is delighted to invite applicants to apply for the PHD Scholarship for International Students at the University. This program is basically to attract scholars passionate and innovative in research, hurry and apply.
National University of Singapore International PHD Scholarship
The National University of Singapore – aims to attract and train talented science and engineering international students who have the potential to create and lead technology companies through scholarship programs. Students develop their research skills by doing a PhD in a scientific or engineering discipline, choosing among a wide range of departments and advisers.
Research in a scientific or engineering discipline
National University of Singapore
- Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, OR up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of
- S$3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF
- S$3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$3,000 for International students
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Other allowances include
- computer allowance
- book allowance
- conference allowance.
- Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
Women and men of all nationalities, with an undergraduate or Masters degree in any scientific, engineering, maths or IT discipline, previously awarded or expected, are eligible to apply. Other criteria for eligibility are:
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is compulsory for all except for applicants from NUS or NTU. Note that GATE is NOT acceptable.
- TOEFL is compulsory (ONLY applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English).
How to Apply
ONLY Online Applications are accepted. For instructions and application procedures, please click here.
- Only online applications via https://inetapps.nus.edu.sg/GDA2/Home.aspx are accepted.
- You must also complete a critical Google Questionnaire.
- Your application is only considered COMPLETE after you
- submit your PDF dossier
- submit your hardcopy package
- complete and submit your Google Questionnaire
For More Details
- opens on 1st September 2019
- closes on 15th December 2019
The National University of Singapore
Important Notes: For further queries about the NGS Scholarship, please contact Ms Anu at +65-6516 1480. Her email address is [email protected] .
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about National University of Singapore International PHD Scholarship 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: How to Apply for National University of Singapore International PHD Scholarship 2019, National University of Singapore, National University of Singapore International PHD Scholarship 2019, National University of Singapore International PHD Scholarship 2019 | Application Guide and Requirements, National University of Singapore International PHD Scholarship Award, National University of Singapore International PHD Scholarship Official Webpage, National University of Singapore International PHD Scholarship Requirements