NHEF Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 Nigerian Students Updates.
NHEF Undergraduate Scholarship 2020: Are you interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any Nigerian Institution? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The NHEF, in partnership with prestigious companies and organizations across a broad range of industries in Nigeria invites applications from Interested Nigerians who are looking to pursue an Undergraduate degree program in any Nigerian Institution.
The Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) is pleased to announce the 5th Annual Scholarship Essay Competition. We are challenging students to think critically and strategically about change and how they can effect change in Nigeria.
NHEF Scholarship Essay Competition Benefits.
- Grand Prize winner of the 2020 Essay Competition will be awarded a ₦100,000, Laptop with a year of paid tuition
- The First Runner-up will be awarded a cash prize of ₦75,000 plus tuition fee.
- The Second Runner-up will be awarded ₦50,000 plus tuition fee.
NHEF Scholarship Essay Competition Eligibility.
- All students at any NHEF Partner University are qualified to participate in the essay contest.
- NHEF Partner Universities include Ahmadu Bello University, Bayero University (Kano), University of Ibadan, University of Lagos, University of Nigeria (Nsukka), and University of Port Harcourt.
- Class of 2019 NHEF Scholars is not eligible to participate in this competition.
- Students enrolled in their penultimate year are third-year undergraduates of a 4-year degree program or fourth-year undergraduates of a 5-year degree program. NHEF will verify the enrolment of each contestant with the University Registrar.
How to Enter NHEF Scholarship Essay Competition.
All essays must comply with the following contest rules before submission:
- Only one essay may be submitted per student;
- No literary form other than an essay will be accepted;
- The essay must reflect the contestant’s ability to explore and discuss ideas and ethical concepts;
- The essay must demonstrate the conduct of research and a sufficiently detailed summary;
- The essay must be 2000 words maximum, double-spaced, (12pt Times New Roman), and numbered pages with one-inch margins excluding bibliography & title page;
- Submitted essay must include a Title Page, a Bibliography and a scanned copy of the contestant’s current student ID;
- The essay title should be saved as 2019 NHEF Essay Competition – Name Of Applicant
- The student’s name, university, and registration ID# must appear in the header section of each page;
- References in the essay should be included and clearly identified;
- Entries must be submitted in PDF format;
- All entries must be submitted via e-mail to [email protected] by 11:59 p.m. (WAT) on December 2, 2019.
NOTE: Application for the NHEF Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 is not online yet.
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NHEF Scholarship 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.