Nigerian Agip Undergraduate Scholarship 2020/2021 Portal Updates.
Nigerian Agip Undergraduate Scholarship 2020: The information below contains Nigerian Agip Undergraduate Scholarship Update. Beneath is also the Application Guideline and all vital information needed in Nigerian Agip Scholarship 2020/21. Stay focus and read through.
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates for its 2020/2021 Session Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme
There are two categories of this award thus:
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities.
To qualify for consideration
Applicants Must be;
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above are not eligible
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Nigerian Agip Scholarship Requirements
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler
- Letter from CDC Chairman
- JAMB Result
NIMC Number Click here to Register
How to Apply
- Visit the scholastic.ng to create and account fill your details
- Ensure all your documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order or Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Submit and print your application form. Send into your H.O. D to sign
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication.
The application for NAOC Undergraduate Scholarships runs from August 1st to August 31st, 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
The aptitude test will take place at designated centres to be communicated to applicants at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start application to avoid errors and disqualification.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.