Nile University Banque Misr foundation Scholarship 2019 for Students in Egypt.
Nile University Banque Misr foundation Scholarship 2019… Applications are invited for Nile University Banque Misr foundation Scholarship from student in Egypt. The Scholarship is established for student who want to study undergraduate degree coursework at the university. Hurry now and apply.
As a first non-profit, research university in Egypt, Nile University is a class research institution of learning committed to excellence in education and research. It offers both undergraduate and graduate programs.
Why at the Nile University? The university support and retain highly qualified and motivated students. Here candidates can get the educational environment and physical facilities conducive to learning and research.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Egypt
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Business and Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must be graduated this year with a High School degree of Thanaweya Amma, STEM or Nile Schools with strong academic performance, demonstrate a strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities and participation in philanthropic activities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping this wonderful opportunity, claimants are needed to register as an undergraduate degree student at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can send their award application to the scholarship office.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for personal reasons for choosing this application , a hand signed complete CV, electronic copies of university diplomas, electronic copies of the transcript, electronic copies of the school leaving certificate/High School diploma, electronic copies of a language certificate, one letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants are required to achieve and maintain a 3.0 GPA throughout the course of study.
- Language Requirement: aspirants must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Benefits: The studentship will cover the full course fee for the duration of the study.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: How to Apply for Nile University Banque Misr foundation Scholarship, Nile University Banque Misr foundation Scholarship, Nile University Banque Misr foundation Scholarship Application, Nile University Banque Misr foundation Scholarship deadline\, Nile University Banque Misr foundation Scholarship Portal | nu.edu.eg