NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship 2020 Application Portal Updates.
NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship 2020: How to apply for NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship 2020. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in affiliation with ADDAX is offering a profitable scholarship for Nigerian student. See more details below;
If you have ever wondered why the scholarship delayed before announcing the undergraduate’s application for their annual scholarship scheme, then you are not alone. So many students have asked us questions like;
- Is NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Form Out
- How can I apply for NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship 2020
- What are NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Requirement
- Which Field of Study is required for the NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship 2020
- 2020 NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Deadline.
NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships for (100L) which is a Tertiary Institutions National Merit Scholarship Awards Scheme, invites qualified candidates for its National Merit Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
Scholarship Award Eligibility:
- Must be a Nigerian.
- Must be a registered, full time 100 level undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
- Must have 5 ’0′ level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
Application Closing Date
All applications for the NNPC / ADDAX Tertiary Institutions National Merit Scholarship.
Application is yet to commence and as such deadline is yet to be determined. Don’t be dismayed we will keep you updated
How To Apply for the NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
Submission of Application:
Applications are usually sent to emails designated below when it commences.
- Applications for the scholarship award without all the credentials stated above will be rejected.
- Any candidate currently a beneficiary of a Scholarship of any kind Is not eligible to apply.
- Dependants of employees of Addax are not eligible to apply.
NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Aptitude test venues
Applicants must indicate their preferred center for the test
- Port Harcourt
Enter your email to get scholarships alert.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship 2018, kindly subscribe with your email address to our newsletter.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020 NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship, addax scholarship website, agbami scholarship for undergraduate students, How to Apply for NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship 2020, MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020, nlng scholarship for 100l, NNPC / ADDAX, NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship