Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Scholarships 2019/2020 and How to Apply Successfully.
NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Scholarships… The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) is offering Scholarship Opportunities to Excellent Nigerian students who are looking to acquire a degree program in any Nigerian Institution.
Applications are currently accepted for the 2019 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme. Click here to apply for NNPC/Total scholarship.
This scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
(i) National Merit Award (NM) Open to all Nigerians.
(ii) Areas of Operation Merit Award For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational area in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States
DEADLINE: Application opens on October 2nd, 2018 and closes November 12th, 2018.
Eligible Countries: Nigerians
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must;
- Be Nigerian citizens
- Be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 Level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Have a minimum of five credits in one sitting, including Mathematics and English, in their Senior School Certificate Examinations.
- Have a minimum of 200 score in UTME.
- All applicants should have a valid personal email account – for subsequent communication on their applications.
- All applications must be done ONLINE via the application portal Scholarship Application Portal
Scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
The Community Trust (CT) is also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to:
The ER Manager.
Social Performance/Social Investment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt.
- Scanned documents must be in JPEG format and must not exceed 200KB.
- For more information or clarification please send an email to [email protected]
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is November 12th, 2018..
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.