NNPC/Shell SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2021. APPLY NOW.
NNPC/Shell SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2021: Application are currently invited from suitably qualified candidate for NNPC/Shell SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme. See more details below;
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), its co-venture partners and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2021 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their degree programme.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5 grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
Scholarship Courses of Study
Eligible students studying the under-listed courses in Nigerian universities are invited to submit an electronic application:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Materials/Corrosion Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Physics/Applied Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Application for the NNPC/Shell SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2021 is closed. Please Bookmark this page to stay updated.
How to Apply
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://www.nnpc-snepcoscholarship.shell.com.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application;
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200 kilobytes;
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin; and
- Academic results for 100 level.
- Applications should be submitted on or before
23rd October, 2019
- The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
- Each document submitted online must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG.
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application. These are completely faux sites which should be avoided. NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship application is FREE.
- SNEPCo will not accept email applications. It is important to visit the official website for detailed information and to access the online application portal.
- SNEPCo is committed to providing scholarship opportunities that are not associated with application fees.
- SNEPCo DOES NOT ASSIGN Representatives/Agents to assist applicants.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for a computer-based test’
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.