Nigerian Women Association of Georgia Female Scholarships 2020.
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for Nigerian Women Association of Georgia Undergraduate Scholarships 2020. See more details below;
Each year the Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) offers undergraduate Scholarships for 37 Nigerian female students in Nigerian universities on any course of study.
The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) plans to award 37 one-time scholarships, one per state of origin as well as one for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT),in the amount of One Hundred thousand Naira each, to Nigerian female undergraduate students in Nigerian university or tertiary institutions.
NWAG, a non-profit organization based in Atlanta Georgia, was founded in April 2000 by the then Consul General’s wife, Mrs. Dayo Keshi with a mission to empower women, youth and children in their adopted community in the United States and in their home country, Nigeria.
All applications must include the following documents:
- Proof of State of Origin – Letter of Origination from the university or a letter from your local government office.
- Two Letters of Recommendation from any two of the following: Church Pastor/Mosque Imam, Village Head, Local Government Chairperson or one of your Lecturers.
- One Letter of Recommendation from either the Dean of your Faculty/School or your Head of Department. Photocopy of your current university student identification card
- A current photograph of yourself
- An explanation of why you need and should receive the scholarship (not more than one-half typed page).
- A type-written, double – spaced, two-page Essay on: “In light of the incessant clashes between Fulani herdsmen and various communities in Nigeria, how do you suggest that the federal government addresses the causes of these conflicts?”
How to Apply.
Interested applicants are advised to download a Microsoft Word document application here , submit their application and all required documents as stated in the requirement above to NWAG either electronically via email at: [email protected]
Via regular mail to:
P.O. Box 14542,
Georgia – 30324,
- All electronic submissions must be in PDF or word format only (no other submissions will be accepted). Subject line of email: name of applicant & state of origin.
- Application process is free! Do not send money to anyone nor include money in your application
30th May, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020 Nigerian Women Association of Georgia Female Undergraduate Scholarships, How to Apply for Nigerian Women Association of Georgia Female Undergraduate Scholarships, Nigerian Women Association of Georgia, Nigerian Women Association of Georgia Female Undergraduate Scholarships, Nigerian Women Association of Georgia Female Undergraduate Scholarships Requirements, NWAG