Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Oando Plc Developer Internship Competition 2019 | Application Guide.
Oando Plc Developer Internship Competition 2019… Oando Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
Applications are invited for:
IMPORTANT! Currently, Oando recruitment form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Title: Oando Intern (Developer Intern)
- So You Think You Can Code? We are looking for the next #OandoIntern.
- We have everything ready for you. A work environment that lets you thrive, brilliant minds to learn from and a totally awesome workspace. Complete this stage and you could be coding your way into our team.
- This challenge is open to Lagos residents only.
- In 500 words or less words, describe what you would do differently in revamping the Oando homepage.
- Tell us what features you will include and how those features will aesthetically and functionally enhance user experience on the page. Theme is “Made in Africa”. Save your proposal as a .PDF document
Application Deadline: 27th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.